Chapter 7 [Don't you remember?]

TW; Depression, Anxiety, Suicidal Aspects. If you struggle with these topics, Please skip this chapter.

I got dressed and grabbed my bag, Leaving the pizza plex. I Couldn't find Sun, so I'd have to tell him later. My mother sent me an address for a nearby café. I walk along the busy sidewalks, This is nerve wrecking. What do I have to remember, what did I forget? I try to remember as I walk along, bumping into some people. "Sorry-" I continue on and make into the café, where I meet my mother. "Y/N sweetie! Its so nice seeing you!" She had just noticed the bandages, "Oh my sweetie what happened to you?! Is your work that dangerous!" She grabbed my face and looked at the wounds. "Mom, I'm fine. It was just a run in with a stalker. My job is safe!" She looked panicked, "You have to tell me everything Y/N!" She sat me down. "I will, but you have to tell me what you meant over the call." she looked glum now. "Y/N, I didn't realize it would affect you that much..." She begun.

"When you were little Y/N, we lived in the same apartment building as you do now. That's why we picked the specific building out." She begun fiddling with her hands. "Your dad and I worked long shifts so we had to put you somewhere, and Freddy's was the closest thing to a daycare. This was before Freddy became such a big thing. Well, we left you there every weekday in the daycare with the daycare attendant. We even bought you a toy of it." She pulled a worn plush of Moon out of the bag and laid it on the table. "You always went on about how you wanted to marry sun, it was quite cute to see how enamored you were with the animatronic. You even said you wanted to be a mechanic." I pick up the plush and look at it. "Soon though, we saved up to move to a new house, the one you grew up in. You were so sad for almost a year after we moved. You missed the daycare everyday. Soon though, you forgot about it as you grew up." She paused and looked away. "You remember school, don't you?" I shake my head. "Of course, Your school life was terrible. You brought this plush with you everywhere, even to school. You got bullied for it, You'd come home crying and sad because you didn't understand why they didn't like the daycare attendant. They tore up your plush, and poured glue in your hair. That's when you completely removed the toy from your mind. We took and fixed it, but hid it from you. You were already sad enough because of what they did to you. It only got worse from there. As you got older people teased you more and more over the toy you long repressed. When you were confused about what they were talking about, They called you a liar and a freak." By the time you reached your freshman year, You had no friends, No memories of your school life, and No memories about something you held dearly. You were in such a depressive state you started to harm yourself. When I and Dad fount out we were devastated. The bullying got even worse. People started to hurt you and harass you for the cuts all over your body. Then, your dad and I fount you missing from your bed."

"You had snuck out, We called the cops. They fount you 3 hours later. You were..." she sniffled and started crying. "They fount you nearly dead Y/N The amount of pills you swallowed. It was horrifying. They put you on a ventilator and you had went into a drug induced coma." she wiped her tears. "Somehow, By some miracle. You survived. You'd been in a coma for a year at that point. You'd lost so many of your memories. It took time to rehabilitate you. Eventually, you could walk again. The only things you could remember were your speech, name, and us. Otherwise if you had forgotten even more, You'd still have to be learning new things to this day." She finished, she was shaking and crying. "I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't want to loose you again. I never told you out of fear you'd try it all again!" She looked at my face and looked mortified. I couldn't remember any of this. It hurts to try to remember. "Thank you, Mom... I still can't remember but, its nice to know who I was." I got up and held the plush toy in my arms. "Will you be okay, Y/N?" She got up and hugged me. "Yeah! I just, have to get back to work." She held onto my arm. "Y/N, How college? Well, It starts next week but, I was curious." I look at her surprised, "I forgot I even had college. I'm on online classes right?" She nodded and let me go. "Be safe Y/N, That's all I needed to know." I run back to the pizza plex. They have guest identity sensors, Sun would have had to remembered me. 

I arrived back to the daycare, and look for Sun. I couldn't find him anywhere, so I went to parts and services. I saw he was in maintenance. I went back to the daycare and sat down, Staring at the plush. "Was that me..?" I think back to the dream. "I didn't want to leave." I guess somehow I came back to this place. I absolutely have to talk to Sun about this. Maybe he's being protective. "When I grow older, I'll marry you!" My face grows read as I stuff it into the moon plush. Why am I blushing, Do I like them!? I mean they are cute, enjoyable to be around, and all around seems to be a good person? Animatronic. Ackk, I don't know! I've never fallen in love with a ROBOT before?!

(Sorry for another short chapter, Pacing is hard...)