Job interview

Y/N POV:

Im woken up by the sound of my alarm going off.

I hate that stupid noise..

I stay in bed for a little before I get up and get ready to shower, hoping it will would help with nerves a bit. I realize its 9 o'clock and I have a interview for a babysitting job at 12 o'clock.

The shower takes about 30 minutes long so I still have more time to relax a bit and calm my nerves before I have to go. They live about 40 something minutes away so I dont think Ill leave untill 11 o'clock so I will be there earlier.

If I get the job I get $50 a hour, $25 for a kid. I would have to take care of 2 10 year old kids, Tommy and Billy Maximoff. I would have to take care of them 5 days a week, maybe more if they need me to, but I dont mind.

TIME SKIP
brought to you by the author...

I say bye to my mom ( no i dont live with her shes just visiting) and head out. I take one my motorcycle instead of my car and start driving to their house.

40 minutes later..

I arrive at their house feeling slightly nerves.

you got this y/n. you can do it, dont overthink it.. itll only make thing worse..

I calm down and make my way to the door. As I go to knock the door opens.. revealing the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

"H..hi you must be Y/n Romanoff??"

"Uhm yes thats me"

"Come in dear"

I step inside her house and holy shit its huge. She shows me the kitchen so we can get started on the interview.

"Before we start would you like anything?? We have coffee, water, tea, and juice"

"Uhm no thank you Ms. Maximoff"

"Alright dear. Lets get started on the interview shall we"

I nod my head and she sits down to start asking me questions.

"Do you have any younger siblings that you used to or still take care of??"

"No but I used to take care of my Uncles and Aunts kids"

"So some experience. How good are you with kids"

"Amazing"

"And youll be able to work 5 days a week??"

"Yes Ms."

"Please call me Wanda"

"Alright Ms.. sorry Wanda"

"That might take some time getting used to"

"Ya I usually use Mr., Ms. or Mrs. with people so its new for me"

"Ya i get it Y/n. Also you got the job. Do you think you can start Monday at around 8??"

"Ya i can do that. Thank you so much Wanda."

"Of course dear."

"I should get going.. if we're done here of course"

"Uhm ya i think we are all done. I will walk you out"

We both walk to the door and say our goodbyes..

"Well thank you again Ms.Maximoff"

"Of course Y/n I will see you Monday"

"See you Monday"

I walk away and head for my motorcycle, put my helmet on and see her looking at me. I wave goodbye getting a small one in return and drive away.

WANDAS POV:

I watch her get on her bike amd leave. She is so beautiful I couldnt stop looking at her and the way she got on the bike.. oh my god.. I stopped breathing.

I dont know how I will be able to be around her for 5 days a week.

I walk inside the house, clean up a bit and wait for the boys to get back from school and Vision to get back from work.

"Oh my god.."

i forgot about vision

Ive been thinking about Y/n since she left and forgot I was married.

i forgot about my husband.

Having her here 5 days a week is going to be hard..

———————————————————————————

NEW BOOK‼️

just like the other.. i have no idea where im going with this but oh well.