Meeting the kids

Y/NS POV:

TIME SKIP TILL 1
brought to you by...your mom

"MOM WE'RE BACK HOME" I heard the boys yelling as they walk through the door.

I look at wanda and ViSiOn seeing them both smile waiting to see their kids. I turn around and I see them already looking at me.

"Boys this is Y/n, she will be your babysitter for a while. Y/n these are the boy, Billy and Tommy" She said introducing us, and pointing at whos who.

"Hi Y/n"

"Hey boys"

"Boys why dont you show Y/n to your guys room and get started on your homework while I prepare lunch"

"Ok." They say excitedly

I look at Wanda whos already looking at me smiling. I stare at her and only break eye contact when I feel someone pulling me

"Come on Y/n lets go to our room"

"Ok ok im going boys" I look at wanda whos laughing quietly. I stick my tongue out at her and start getting pulled out the kitchen which makes Wanda laugh harder.

Jerk.

Me and the boys go upstairs and go to their room. When we get there I look around at all their decorations. It wasn't a lot but their was still enough stuff to know what they like.

They had their room parted in half. Left side for Billy and right side for Tommy. Billy seems to really be into cars and Tommy seems to be into fighting/wrestling.

The boys start showing me around their room and talk about the small decorations they had up. They seem to really enjoy talking about things they like. But who doesn't.

After their done showing me around they get started on their homework while I walk around looking at more stuff.

"Y/n can you come help me with my math homework I dont get it." Billy asked me.

"Of course" I say walking towards his bed looking at the homework he has.

"What kind of math are you learning bud??"

"We're learning multiplication, and I dont get it"

"Well what doesnt make sense to you"

"The whole thing. Like how does 4 x 8 = 32. Or or how does 9 x 7 = 67. This is like alien math. "

I laugh quietly at his frustration.

" Well It really isnt hard. Like ok 4 x 8. Theres 4 groups of 8 ufos, and you have to count them all. But instead of counting individually you skip count by 4s 8 times. So you would go 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32. And thats how you get the answer.

After Im done trying to explain it to Billy, Tommy calls me.

"Y/n can you help me with my math to please"

"Ya ill be right there." I say. He nods at me and starts looking back at his homework. I look back at Billy trying to do his.

"Billy, im going to help your brother real fast, so why dont you try and work on the other problems and when I get back, we will work on the ones you got wrong"