Arguments about me

Y/N POV:

TIME SKIP TO MONDAY
brought to you by potatoes...

I wake up at 5.. I know five o'clock. Who is even up at that time?? Crazy people.

Anygays I wake up and shower thinking about the job today.

How am i supposed to be around her for 5 days without dying..

no idea..

After the shower, I get ready and eat breakfast, by the time Im done its already 7 meaning I have to start leaving now before Im late.

I pick out my bike again because cars are boring and start heading to Ms. Maximoffs house.

TIME SKIP AGAIN
brought to you by mcdonald's

I get off the bike and start walking to the house.

When I get there a knock but no one answers right away. I check my phone to see the time

Im on time..

I look up from my phone and see a man standing there??

Is she married??
Is that her brother??
Is that her friend??
Who is he??

His voice brings me out of my thoughts..

"Hello"

"Uhm Hi. Im the new babysitter here??"

"Oh right the one my wife hired, come on"

Wife..
Of course shes married

"Thank you.."

"WANDA HUNNY.. what your name again??"

"Uh Y/n"

"Y/N IS HERE"

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.. I look to over to the stairs and oh god I cant breathe, she is so beautiful.

"Hey Y/n"

"Hey Wanda.."

I go to say more but her husband cuts me off

"It's Mrs. Maximoff to you"

This ugly bitch..

"Ya sorry"

I look at Wanda and she gives me an apologetic smile, I give a awkward smile back.

"I dont think I got your name" I say, looking at the blonde white dude next to me

"Its Vision, but if you need me then its Mr. Vision"

"Mhm got it"

I start looking around untill I get told to do something..

"The boys are at school right now sooo you can clean the house"

Does he think Im a maid??

"Uhm Mr. Vision Im not the maid.."

"No but since your working for me, well us technically, you will do what we tell you"

"Vision, shes here to take care of the kids, not do stuff we can both easily do"

"Yes Wanda I understand that but the boys won't be back untill 1 so to kill time she can clean the house"

"Vision I said no."

I stand there awkwardly while they argue over what they want me to do. I eventually cut them both off..

"Where is your bathroom"

"This way ill show you"

I follow Wanda out of the living room and we start talking

"Im sorry about Vision hes a lot"

"Its fine dont worry about it"

I give her a reassuring smile and she gives a small one back. We walk in silence the rest of the way.

"The restrooms right here, Ill be in the kitchen when your done."

"Thank you Mrs. Maximoff"

She gives a small nod and walks away

I got to the restroom and fix my hair

The restroom?? thats the best you could come up with?? You couldnt have said something else like "my moms calling me" or "my cat texted me it needs my help"

I mentally talk to myself untill I realize ive been in here long enough.

they have a nice restroom tho..

I walk out the restroom to the kitchen but stop when I hear then arguing.

"WANDA WHEN WE HAVE COMPANY YOU DONT GO AGAINST ME AND MAKE ME LOOK DUMB"

"YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT AND WHAT NOT TO DO VISION. YOU CANT TREAT HER LIKE THAT EITHER, SHES HERE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS YOU CANT TREAT HER LIKE SHES NOTHING"

Their arguing about me..
Shes hot angry tho..

I walk out of the hallway and clear my throat making my presence known.

What did I get myself into..

——————————————————————————
Another update we will see if theres gonna be a third today

anygays

I made this during school kinda so if its shit then deal with it. i might change something so if you get notifications or anything then 👍