Cut and Shoot

Annika- scalpel

Borrowing it from the nurse, she began to operate .  The blood oozed out as the blade made the cut .

' Anasthesia procedure  is yet to be done Dr.Trivedi '

She was hardly bothered  when the assistant mentioned this .

A- He's vulnerable to NMBA's , he can do good without anasthesia. Are we ok here  Dr.Tripati ?

NMBA's  - neuromuscular blocking agents causes anasthetic allergy.

The other doctor nodded after taking a moment to capture the patient's reactions .

He gritted his teeth and gulped the tight  moan on feeling terrible pain on his arm .

Shivaay- ahh gosh it hurts !

She wasn't distracted rather was deeply immersed to extract the next bullet piece with that forceps . He groaned in pain once again when his flesh was invaded by the tool.

A clear noise was heard when she dropped the last piece on the basin . He let out a big sigh and crushed his eyes .Going through clean cut procedures  without anesthesia is really cruel . How many ever times he has gone through situations like these , but still there's nothing called getting used to it .

Because, pain is still pain .

A- hope you can take over now . Keep me updated of the readings regularly.

' sure Doctor '

She straightly walked out of the ward and cleansed   her arms by the wash stand  after getting rid of those gloves . Twisting the faucet on she rubbed her palm over the right arm and did the same for the other arm , that's when someone smacked her back . She rolled her eyes and splashed water on that person behind .

Vrushali - what the heck Annika !

Wiping her face quickly with some tissues , vrushali yelled at once .

A- you deserve it .

Came annika's straight reply who was still rubbing her back where she just got hit .

V - you...! Well , how did it go ?

Vrushali smirked looking at the OT while annika just followed her look and sighed lazily .

A- nothing much , extraction procedure , location left upper arm . Luckily no humerus damage .  He should be ok .

Vrushali once again smiled sheepishly and patted annika's shoulder smoothly .

V - don't worry , he will be ok .

A- ofcourse , who did the procedure after all .

Vrushali shook her head in disbelief watching annika's smirk .

V - I'm not talking about that you stupid  doc .

Stating it vrushali kept popping her brows along with a lame grin labelling her lips continuously. This irked annika .

A- I guess Dr.Sinha is too free today . Got to update your name on the check board  ,come .

V- no way ! I got appointments lined up for whole day .

She jolted back and replied quickly.

A- then why do you waste time like this doing ghost actions with your eyes .

V- wait  what actions ?...I'm leaving!

She squealed out and walked away at once , annika chuckled watching this .