Life and After

Thank you for voting 😁

Om had to shake him continuously a few more times and only then shivaay blinked out of his trance to realize the circumstances around which they were now. Still he couldn't completely ignore other thoughts, he was scared, he tried calling Rudra with his mobile but it just wouldn't connect.

Om - shivaay!

Shivaay gave him a sudden look of wonder and caught his hand immediately.

S- hmm... O... Om come with me.

He dragged him along and rushed to the left corner of that floor.

Om- shivaay, where... Shivaay

Om was soon bewildered when he saw him revealing a small tunnel that was enclosed behind the wooden door which he just broke open now.

S- Om take this route, if you're quick enough you'll reach the other side,which is the beach station road in  30 minutes, approximately. Once you

On interrupted him soon as he was curious.

Om- how did you come up with this?

S- this school was a military hideout during British rule, I saw this path in the blueprint and spoke to the school founder's granddaughter, they still haven't demolished it , ok now go! First reach out to Rudra and Annika ,get them out of that hospital immediately , she's very ill Om.Make a press release about this situation and convince the CM to bring a complete lockdown. Even the hospitals are not safe, evacuate all the patients and alert the bomb squads. And don't forget to get those results from the doc.

Om took a minute to take in everything he just a said and asked in no time.

Om- let's get the others too.

S- no Om, for now we don't even know who's infected and who's not. It's a  whole big pack here. We shouldn't bring this threat outside the campus for now.

Om- wait! You're not coming?

Shivaay sighed quietly looking away and Om shook his head immediately.

Om- know what? I will stay here and you are getting out.

S- no Om, I'm going for Tej today.

Om- for that you'll have to be alive idiot. Look around ! with this hand, you won't be able to make it.

S- exactly, atleast you'll get to leave here without being harmed. Please Om, let one good thing happen atleast.

Om - you're blind in revenge shivaay.

Shivaay didn't answer to that, he stared somewhere else with a straight face and Om knew this was it. He's not gonna change his mind for anything now.

Om- annika's gonna kill me for this.

Muttering this, he bent down and scooted ,entering the tunnel, he turned when shivaay called his name suddenly.

Om- hmm?

Shivaay gulped deep and looked everywhere before saying anything .

S- incase I  ... Mo tell mom I apologized.

Om- Shi

Om leapt forth to grab him in a tight hug immediately , shivaay pressed his lips together and wiped his wet eyes before anyone could see it.

S- ok... I'm ok, now go.

Om quickly fetched the pistols he had and gave it to shivaay who passed a reluctant look.