Fire extinguisher and Lotus garden

Thank you for voting 😊

' Don't you even think of opening it !'

He cried holding his arm in firm .

A- speak like a doctor you damn ...

She gritted her teeth and scowled at him like anything . Situation seemed very serious , she was worried , tensed .

Om- go get your first aid done . We'll take care of this .

' no , you don't understand '

R - you might loose your arm if you keep lecturing us here .

The doctor watched him in horror for once and shook his head continuously while making his way to get treated with the support of a nurse .

A- I'll go get him.

Om - hey wait!

He caught her hand immediately before she could vanish from there .

A- what !

Om - we don't know what's awaiting . And I can't let you take this risk . I'll go , wait here .

R- he's right , we both can

A- Rudra please , you can't even walk properly now . Are you serious ?

R- I can try .

Om - trust us .

A- it's not that , you guys can't just lift him up and bring him back. His condition is not good , holter monitor , pupil dilation all that should be checked . We might need to carry the monitors too .

R - we, we can do that . Check that hi Hitler monitor and purple dilution , anything else ? Pulse ...?

Annika breathed out a defeated sigh while Om cringed watching Rudra's face who still remained clear , without realizing what he just said .

Om - I think you should come .

A- good .

At once both ran to take the stairs , here Rudra was like really confused .

R- what , wait for me !

Om - it's jammed damn it !!

He punched the latch for the nth time and roared in frustration. Annika who stood beside him kept her sight affixed inside the room where shivaay was lying unconscious. She gulped wetting her lips now and then while Om tried again and again .

R- let's break it .

Suddenly they heard a thudding nose from inside ,seemed like the washroom door was being compromised.

A- he's breaking it , breaking it , breaking it .

Murmuring this throughout, she immediately ran to the other corner of the corridor .

Om- god !

Om on the other side rushed to break out the hammer from the emergency kit . And before he could work it out on the latch he found annika smashing it with a fire extinguisher .

Rudra started uttering words in fear as he watched the happenings inside .

R- oh my God oh my god , looks like he's almost there...god save us please. Goodness god goodness god ...

A/Om - shut up !

Annika inhaled quick and put her entire strength on it , to make one mighty bang and it cracked this time .

She kicked the door and entered in for Imraan didn't delay too , spontaneous they both were . All the three froze for a second watching his strange figure . Rudra almost forgot to breathe. The beep sound from the machine was the only noise heard . Imraan there stood opposite to them and stared like evil before jumping ahead to get them.