Emergency lights and Beautiful eyes

Thanks for voting 😁

Read it when you have time, it's a long chapter.

Dear Rudra,
How are you? And the girls,are they still angry on you ? I hope they forgive me one day for trying to kidnap them * smiles nervously * . Thanks for asking about my health in your last mail, I'm glad you did. I'm doing good, it hurts less than before, but I know that bruises are gonna last with me. Doesn't matter anyways because I deserve all this. I just hope you do well, I know how sad and devastated you must be feeling right now, I wish I could be with you* yearning eyes * . But don't worry Rudra, you've coped up with more anyone could even think of handling so we will get through this too, please don't loose faith. I hope you find the accountant work I got you not much of a trouble, sorry I couldn't do better. People at your home are so worried, especially your grandma. I didn't want to mention this and trouble your heart but couldn't stop myself from telling the truth because they really are upset and sad without you. I didn't find any suspicious activity around your home like you had mentioned, seems like they're finally letting things go . But it's upto you to decide whether it's ok to return now because after all that has happened I still doubt if things can ever be as fine and ok as they look*fingers crossed*. I'll let you know if there's any serious activity here . Just hold on and be fine Rudra , everything will get better *virtual hugs *.

Yours lovingly,
Sharon

If Rudra even felt a little bit of anything called better, he would have noticed this yours lovingly that has been repeated again in this mail which was not the case before the previous couple of mails. It was always yours gratefully until the last one and this mail today. He was too far from this recovery. He sat there still staring at the system screen straight with a blank face until someone pat his shoulder from behind.

' is it done? '

Rudra snapped out of his thoughts and immediately responded with a nod.

R- the closure bill? yes sir give me 10 minutes.

' ok fast '

Rudra closed the mail window and clicked the excel sheet to continue with his work. He saw the clock striking 8 at night and hoped the girls had kept the emergency light charged well, there's this power shut down in the town usually implemented at this part of the day.

Rithi- Riya, Riya...

She climbed upstairs to reach the terrace and found her sister seated there in the middle ,alone .

Rithi- there's no power and I got worried of not finding you down. What are you doing here?

Keeping the emergency light down she asked taking her seat beside Riya who just shook her head randomly .

Riya- what's there to worry, you knew the power is gonna go off.

Rithi- don't be so mean everytime Riya, even I lost her ok. Loosing annika doesn't give you the right to act rude all the time.

Riya was instigated at once.

Riya- shut up Rithi, none asked you to come here.

Rithi- but it was dark and

Riya- I was doing just fine without you.