2- 𝑠𝑎𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚

I woke up and heard various birds chirping outside. The sun was beaming in and casted a slight green haze over the room. I got up and went to look around. When I opened the door I saw there was another pile of clothes folded on the ground. There was string tied around them and a note on top. I picked the pile up and closed my door again.

"I thought maybe some clean clothes would be good. Hope they fit right, if not you can take them down to the seamstress three houses down and she can help you out. See you around.
-druig"

I smiled a bit to myself and unfolded the clothes. There were a few shirts and shorts and also a couple dresses. I changed into one of the shirts and shorts and headed out into the village. I saw a group of women carrying pots of water in from the lake. I walked over and went to one of the older ladies filling up the pots.

"May I help?" I asked. She gave me a smile and nodded before handing me a full pot. I took it and followed the others to a bigger cauldron. "Is this how you guys purify it?" I asked on of the girls and she nodded.

"We need a lot for the full moon festival later this week." She explained.

"Full moon festival? That sounds like fun."

"Yes it's a night of good food, music and dancing." She got excited while talking about it. "Will you be joining us?"

"Yes I'd love to." I smiled.

"Great!" She walked away to get more water. I glanced over and saw a fenced off area where there seemed to be combat training happening. I went back down to the river to get another pot of water.

"Is that area over there for training?" I asked the older lady and she looked over to where I was pointing.

"Yes." She answered as she watched the current training happening.

"I thought druig didn't like violence?" The lady nodded.

"He doesn't but he lets them practice in case a day comes he is not here to help protect us. They mainly teach defensive moves and only basic attacking." She explained. A little girl ran up to us and looked up at me. "Rose what are you doing down here? Go back up and find your mother." The old lady stated. The little girl giggled and didn't seem to be listening to the lady.

"Are you really a witch?" She asked smiling ear to ear.

"What?" I asked laughing a bit.

"Some of the villagers said you used magic yesterday around Druig. Are you a witch like him?" The old lady lightly slapped her arm.

"Rose that's enough, now go help your mother with lunch." She ran away still giggling and the old lady apologized for her.

"Oh it's no problem. I guess witch is one word for it." I chuckled. "So druig, he's a witch? Or a wizard i guess." She laughed a bit and shook her head.

"No not really." I saw her eyes turn into the light golden color druigs had before and she got up. "I should get going now dear." She said before walking back towards the village. I scrunched my eyebrows and then realized druig must've not wanted us talking about what he is. I turned around and almost ran into the man himself.

"Oh my god can you not just walk up in front of me like a normal person." I put my hand over my chest and he chuckled.

"Sorry to startle you." He walked next to me. "And sorry I wasn't at the house this morning but I see you got the clothes." He looked me up and down a bit.