Chapter Three: Spilling the Trauma Beans...

(Author's Note: Cna I just ask why the chapter pic exists?)
------------------------------------------------------------------
⚠️Slight T.W.!⚠️ (Although it's very minimum I figured I'd put this here) Mentions of abuse, fighting, cheating, and there may be some stuff like that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey, you good?" Randy asks, waving his hand in front of my face, a hint of concern laced in his voice.
"Uhhh, yeah I'm alright." I barely manage to mumble, trying to stifle my tears. I really don't want Randy to see me cry, what happened on stage tonight was a close enough call.
"I'm not believing that, c'mon let's go find Riddle." it seems as though his whole demeanor changed.
He went from the dominant and threatening Viper to quiet, understanding and slightly worried Randall Keith Orton. (a quick google search proves RKO is his initials lol) We both carefully walked to catering and the entire walk Randy placed his arm around my shoulder. A little known secret is he has what we call his trademark backstage jacket. Randy didn't mind but to stop the tears from flowing harder than they were trying to, I burrowed my head into his side. I fully took in the scent of his jacket, while not having recognized it, I found it comforting.
We searched the locker room and catering and we could not find Riddle anywhere. We sat at the plastic type picnic tables in the catering area. I kinda slumped up against Randy and he rubbed my back just slightly. Slowly but surely I fell asleep.
{DREAM SEQUENCE}
"Y/N!" I heard Seth yell.
"Yeah?" I reply from the kitchen.
My voice was weak and my throat was sore from all the yelling and fighting that took place last night. I had been cleaning for hours now, wanting to keep Seth comfortable and happy.
"Is lunch done yet?" He asked, a twinge of anger in his voice, half expecting my answer.
Seth hadn't been himself lately and I would soon find out why.
"No honey, I've been cleaning all day!" I say honestly, bracing myself for him to barge through that door.
Afterall our bedroom door was just replaced for that same reason, except that time, I'd been put through it. That day was when I learned: don't test Seth.
"What the hell Y/N!? I thought I told you to start cooking an hour ago!?" He shouts violently.
"B-but yo-you fell asleep and, and I thought I could get some cleaning in before you woke up. I just wanted to do something right for once." My voice begins to break as he backs me against the fridge.
"Nonsense! I'm tired of the damn excuses Y/N! You always have some kind of reason why you can't do what I tell you! I may have let you off the hook those times but I've had enough!" He continues yelling, disregarding my depressing protests and sobs.
"I'm s-sorry Seth. I-I really am." I respond softly, attempting to calm him down.
"YOU'RE NOT SORRY, WHEN ARE YOU EVER SORRY!? I'M NOT ACCEPTING THIS CRAP ANYMORE, I TREAT YOU WELL, HELL, I SPOIL YOU ROTTEN! AND YET YOU ACT LIKE THIS." His voice continues to escalate and I finally decide I'm done.
"NO SETH YOU LISTEN! I'M TIRED OF BUSTING MY ASS FOR THIS RELATIONSHIP AND YOU NEVER HOLDING UP YOUR END! I DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND IT'S STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH! IF I'M NOT THE WHO IS? OH I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE HER!?!?!" I pull out my phone showing him the photo Roman sent me of him and Becky on a date and them kissing.
"Y/N I'm sorry..." He says smally.
The girl in me who used to love Seth just wants to listen to his words and let him hold me but the person who I really am, the person who I am now, knows he will just hurt me again.
"I'm done, don't ever speak to me again." I say attempting to get the last word
"Here's a little present before you go." I expected a kind gesture to try to make me stay but instead he slaps me really hard across the face.
Tears pricked at my eyes again as I grabbed my phone and sped out the door. Goodbye Seth, Goodbye trauma! Or so I thought....
"OW!" I Yelp as a glass mug shatters against the back of my head. I could feel the blood beginning to drip down my neck. I touch my hand to the back of my head and"
Randy is shaking me awake violently. I open my eyes to see myself lying on his shoulder. I instantly realized what happened and I jumped back, flustered.
"Y/N!? Y/N? Are you okay?" I can see a scared look in his normally unphased eyes.
"Yeah I'm alright." I reply not knowing why he was so worried
"I heard you scream. and you were crying while you were sleeping. Are you sure you're okay?" He explains.
"Oh..." I mumble bluntly. "I just re-lived me and Seth's breakup. It wasn't the best situation..."
"I see... I'm not sure if talking about it will help but I'm here to listen." He offers out his hand and I take it.
He just kinda holds it, squeezing a small affirming grip. It was sweet and simple but it was calming. I nod and begin to explain the whole shebang with Seth and Randy just listens. When I got to the part I "Dreamed" about I got choked up and couldn't explain, I could feel the panic attack rising and my chest tightening. Out of instinct I throw my arms around Randy and begin sobbing.
"I must look so stupid right now." I laugh, catching sight of myself in a nearby mirror. My makeup, while being light, was smudged and my hair was messy.
"It's perfectly fine, I don't mind one bit." Randy laughs along as Riddle appears.
"Yo, yo! What's up muchachos? Just came out of the bathroom, what'd I miss?" Riddle says obliviously.
Me and Randy exchange an awkward look and begin laughing all over again.
"Okay... Anyway, Randy I'll go get our stuff. As for Y/N you can come to the hotel with us." He gives a knowing wink to Randy.
"Bruh, I mean I'll still go but did you really have to-"
"Yes, yes I did." he giggles and runs off.
Randy walks me to the girls locker room and we part ways. I give him one last tight hug, really not wanting to let go.
"See you soon?" I smiled at him.
"See you soon." At that he ruffles my hair and goes to catch up with Riddle.
I get all my things together and head to my car. I hit the road with one thought in my mind "What in the holy name of Eddie Guerrero just happened?" (Yes you are an Eddie Guerrero fan, hence the moves earlier, so no complaining. Although who wouldn't be? Ikr.)
(1165 words)