Chapter One: Meeting The Viper

(Author's Note: This book is my pride and joy and had been in the works for so many months now. So in that case, I dedicate this book to Anna Williamspoon. Thank you so so so much for being here for me every step this book has taken. You mean the world to me bestie <3)
My Personal Account: @RAINLIVE23
My Editor: @blipblop45
-----------------
"Y/N, you ready for this?" Triple H asks me, placing his hand on my shoulder. 
"Yeah."  I nod.
I carefully close his office door and head to catering. Tonight will be my debut night on RAW and thanks to my good friend, Riddle, I'll be joining RK-Bro. Now while I'm very familiar with Riddle, I mean I should hope so, we grew up together, the exact opposite could be said for his tag partner, Randy Orton. I've seen him around and to be honest I think he's pretty cool. With nicknames like "The Viper'' or "The Legend Killer'' or even the "Apex Predator'' and a finisher like the RKO who wouldn't be intimidated by him. N-not like that of course.
"Oh, uh, Y/N?" Riddle calls, derailing my train of thought, "you're on in 30, we should probably go."
"What about Randy, you guys are never apart-"
"He's in the locker room. I'm sorry, this probably isn't the best way for you two to meet. With it being in front of a crowd and all." RIddle mumbles, popping a wheelie on his scooter while doing so.
"It's all good, so you guys will be at the announce desk during my match right?" I swallow, not wanting to think about losing.
Even though I'm booked to win, losing is a hard thought. Especially compared to my NXT days. It was okay to botch a little here and there, I barely did but nerves can get to people. Luckily Sasha was more than willing to put me over. I've met her before, she was good to me. We didn't talk much though, as she was moving up from NXT as my push was just beginning.
"It's probably time you get over there-'' Riddle smiles and gives me a light shove as I run toward Gorilla.
(Gorilla Position: the staging area just behind the entrance curtain, where wrestlers wait before they come into view of the crowd. Named after Gorilla Monsoon, who established the position's importance and could often be found there. [https://prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_wrestling_slang])
My music begins to play (Runnning By ONLAP it should be the video at the top of the page?) and I run down to the ring.
"Oh, who's this?" Corey asks Byron with excitement.
"I don't know Corey, she looks fierce." Saxton rolls his eyes.
"The following contest is set for one fall." The ring announcer shouts through the mic, "and now making her way to the ring, fresh from NXT Y/N L/N !!!!!!!!"
     I speed down to the ring, slapping the hands of fans a bit too hard as I run. 'Oops' I facepalm mentally, sliding the ring and standing with my arms in the air for a bit, soaking in the applause from my fans. I then lean back on the ropes, waiting for Sasha to make her entrance.
      Her music begins to play and I try not to hum to it but hey it's catchy!
"And her opponent, Sasha Banks!!!!" The crowd cheers for her and she does her ring spiel before entering the squared circle with me. We stand in diagonal corners, making threatening faces at each other before the ref climbs in. The bell rings and we lock up immediately. We tussle for a good while until I got her down enough to perform a frog splash, which went perfectly by the way. I kinda feel bad as Crown Jewel is coming up and she has an important match there. Sasha just kinda looks dead which meant that was my go-ahead.
    I hear the RK-Bro music start but I pay it no mind. Sasha on the other hand butchered her attempt at the "Banks Statement" this gave me the perfect chance to hit the "Three Amigos" and pin her for the three. Riddle is jumping up and down, cheering like a child. Randy just gives me a small smile as they turn around and leave. My theme plays and I begin my walk back to *Gorilla.
(735 words)