part 8

The last bit is really random but what evs
Also anything in bold means authors note.
________________________________________________________________

The walk to Tiyanyus school was filled of laughter between the two copper heads. The pair would ramble about random things as semi walked behind, occasionally shooting a glance at Kenjirou.

The trio was soon met with the gates of the building in front of them. "Kenji! Kenji! Can you bring me inside? Please~" Tiyanyu happily asked to the older. For a second shirabu managed to forget his upperclassman was standing behind them. "Sure." Shirabu said giving a genuine smile. Semi almost passed out. He'd seen shirabu kind to his little sister but never before had he seen such a cute smile. But Semi had no exact clue why.

Tiyanyu dragged the two older boys by the arm. One of them was profusely blushing as the other was just smiling at his sisters cute actions. They were soon met with a brightly coloured room with kids playing with toys and legos. "Kiss!" Tiyanyu demanded while pointing at her cheek. Shirabu bent down a bit and pecked her cheek making her smile. "Well Tiyanyu we need to-'' Shirabu was cut off by the younger demanding that the ash blonde would kiss her on the same cheek same spot.

Semi glanced at shirabu for approval. Once he nodded semi crouched down and pecked her on the cheek.

The two boy started walking off towards their school. Small conversations were sparked up there and now but it was rather quiet. But not the comfortable kind, it was the incredibly awkward kind.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The pair reach the street of their school. Shirabu suddenly goes to the other side of the street. "Why are you over there?" Semi asked in a questioning yell. "To stay away from you!" Semi rolled his eyes at the younger s remark and dragged his phone out of his book bag hanging on his shoulder.

The scrolled through his phone until he was met with messages. He pressed on the icon and Tutor came up.

Private messages with semi and mystery tutor

Semi
heyyyyy shirabitch 😌

Tutor
Ew its bitchy semi 🤢

Semi
Anygays what ya wanna text a bout 😙

Tutor
Nothing byeeeee 🥰🖕

Semi let out a groan as his tutor closed the conversation so easily. He began to spam his tutor not taking his eyes off of the phone. Buy misery hit him and he walked straight into a pole.

Shirabu managed to notice and broke into laughter. Wiping tears funny tears from his eyes after watching the dumb senior get up with a red mark on the middle of his forehead.

The pair manageably reached the gates without any more chaos interfering. Inside the gate there were a plentiful amount of people collected in the foyer of the school. The copper head and ash blonde started to make their way over to the gym where a loud redhead was pestering a tall ushijima. As the pairing made their way to the clubroom to get changed no arguments had happened easily catching the eye of no other than tendou satori.

"What is this!!!! Saltybu and Semi Semi not arguing ~ Progresssss~" tendou cooed at the setters making them both make a face of disgust. A tall green haired male walked up behind tendou and started to apologise. "I am very sorry for this interruption semi and shirabu. Please could you get changed we need to begin." The setters complied and walked into the clubroom and getting changed.

Semi kept shooting glances towards the younger pale boy. With out noticing he realised the boy was finished getting changed and he had only taken off of his shirt. "Bitchy-senpai hurry up" shirabu said with a ticked off tone before making his way out of the small room.

Once the boy was gone semi realised what he was doing and turned as red as a radish. 'Why was i staring at him. He was so pretty though... whats happening to me...?"

Semi had thoughts about the younger boy fill up his head. It irritated him but he knew he'd need to get out of the room soon. With that he folded his clothing for later and made his way out to see shirabu setting to Taichi and Goshiki while tendou was blocking them. Reon was practicing receives with Ushijimas.

In the next chapter i will talk about the practice thing. Sorry that this took so long to make.
Also this next part was just when semishira left tiyanyus school. #crack

The two boys we're walking out of the building while waving to tiyanyu from a window. Tiyanyu had a sinister innocent smile but once they were out of sight her smile became a smirk. "An indirect kiss" tiyanyu murmured in a evil tone. "SEMI SHIRA SHAll SAIL" she yelled to the classroom earning glares for disrupting the silence but quickly ignored once the class saw what was beginning. Her laugh became a witches cackle. SOON CLOUDS BEGAN TO FILL UP THE SKY AND THE DEVIL CAME OUT AND-

I don't need questioning.