Part 9

Sorry about such a long wait! I have school again and it is hell. Ill try to update more often!

________________________________________________________

During practice small groups were made out across the gym. Shirabu, Goshiki, Taichi and tendou were doing blocking, spiking and setting, ushijima and reon were doing spike serves and receives, semi was in the corner doing serves against a wall, and who knows where everyone else went.

Coach washinjo gathered everyone into a circle to discuss activities of the hour. "Okay everyone we have a game in about 30 minutes but in the mean time i want everyone focusing on their weaknesses." Washinjo directed to the teenagers standing in the room. Semi went to go do receives against the wall not noticing the boy behind him. "Hey bitchy semi, teach me how to do good serves." Shirabu demanded startling the older. "I wont unless you say the magic word~" semi sang trying to discipline the younger. "fucking hell." Shirabu cursed before continuing, "please help me with my serves semi." Shirabu whispered. "Er sorry shirabitch i didn't hear you~" semi cooed in attempt to frustrate the younger. "I- fuck you." Shirabu walked away as he pulled up the middle finger to his upper class men.

"Ill just ask Yama" shirabu muttered but semi managed to hear it. 'Whos Yama?' The question was in semis head. But due to washinjos preaching he went back to the activity he was doing. 30 minutes went up rather slowly as semi slammed the ball against the wall and received it back up into the air.

Semi dragged his feet over to where the rest of the team listened to coach Washinjos directions. the old man sorted out teams of 4 people. Yunohama, Kawanashi, Shibata, Suzuki, team 1, Reon, umeda, Akakura, number 6, are team 2, number 11, yusho, Soekawa, Goshiki , team 3, and finally shirabu, semi, Yamagata, and ushijima are team 4. Everyone looked over to where semi and shirabu stood and sighed to seeing shirabu and semi already bickering.

before any one comments these are some shiritorizawa people on haikyuu wiki. And i have no clue who number 11 and 6 are.

The redhead of the team wandered over to the bowl cut, wanna be ace and whispered into his ear "this is the semishira sexual tension ~ Goshiki." This made Goshiki start to chuckle catching the eye of a ginger and farmer. "What are you laughing about Goshiki?" The captain of shiritorizawa asked with his regular straight face. The red head got up and whispered the previous comment into the ginger and farmers ears. kawanashi burst into laughter making everyone stare at him with a confused look.

"What's so funny Taichi?" The main libero of the team asked not really concerned. "Tendou just said something funny nothing else." He said in between chuckles. "Cmon share with the rest of us!" Yagamata cheerfully yelled but was followed by a rude remark by shirabu "if its from tendou its probably useless." Tendou snickered at the remark. "Well if its so useless then its not going to do any harm if i mention it to the rest of the team~" tendou sang not making anyone surprised but earn't some laughs from the ginger and bowl cut kid.

"This is the semi shira sexual tension~"

Suddenly the team broke into laughter. Other then semi, shirabu and Wakatoshi. Semi was a crimson red. Wakatoshi and shirabu were just standing their confused. "What's semishira?" Shirabu asked calmly. Tendou was about to answer when Ushijima stopped the red head. "We need to begin practicing." Ushijima spoke making everyone but semi and tendou walk off. Semi was internally thanking the god ushijima for noticing he was so embarrassed  and didn't want the copper head to know.

Training went by normally. Full of bickering between the two setters, Tendous singing, And Goshiki bragging about how he'll be a better ace the Ushijima.

The rest of the day went by smoothly until lunch...