Lingerie

Jungkook Pov.

V was driving, as I sat in the passenger seat and Taetae at the back, playing with his hello kitty plushie.

Today we decided to go to a mall to buy some groceries as well as some clothes for us. Also Taetae loves plushies. So he'll buy some(A LOT) of those.

"So.. " "Yes?" "About your kiss-" "What about it?"
"You can't kiss koo, your lips are soft but not a great kisser, you need more practice" I can feel my cheeks heating up and the Apple of my cheeks turn pink. How could he?! "FYI, I can kiss, wayyyyy better than you!" I snap at him with a scowl on face. He just chuckles and smoothly takes a turn, stopping at the red light.

He leans closer, "oh yeah? Show me now" What- he should be kidding me! Not in front of Taetae! He'll demand kisses too and he's too innocent for it.

"Not in front of Taetae" I whisper yell. "Oh of course in front of him" He mimics me. "Taetae" V calls out, catching Taetae's attention. He looks up. "Yes?" "Me and koo are playing a small game, can you be the judge?" "Of course! But Taetae wanna play too" Taetae chirps, clapping his hands. "Sure Taetae, but after me okay?" V says, patting his little brother, earning a loud purr from him. He smirks.

Noo, no no no... Don't smirk at me!

He quickly wraps his black tail around my thighs and grabs the back of my neck, pulling me closer. Before I know it, he's already moving his lips against mine.

His tail is ticklish. I moan a bit when he's finished kissing me, and I'm still in daze. I look at him with hooded eyes while he speaks.

"Taetae, now tell us who did better" V asks Taetae who just blinks. Of course he's confused. But V mouths him something and Taetae jumps on his seat excited. "V hyung did better! Koo loose" "What? No! That's-" "Now it's Taetae's turn!" V says cutting me off.

I see Taetae turning into kitten, he jumps and falls of the seat but climbs up again on the back seat. I pick him up and put him in my lap.

*poof*

He turns into human form again. He's straddling me and he seems very excited. I widen my eyes when he makes me wrap my arms around his neck and he moves closer, wrapping his small arms around my tiny waist. I'm wearing a crop top so I can feel his hands on my skin.

It's giving me goosebumps.

I feel the car start and move. There's a sudden acceleration and Taetae falls on me. I know V did it. I see him grin.

"Taetae are you oka- mmh!" He kisses me. He doesn't know how to kiss so he just let's his lips attached to mine. But they're so sweet! I slowly start moving my lips on his, and he's trying to copy my movement.. Omg he's soooo cute!

I can feel his tail wrapping around my waist and oh, it's turning me on.. Oh my god. I can't help but let out a loud moan. But Taetae quickly pulls out. "Did- did Taetae hurt koo? Taetae don' mean hurt koo! Taetae sorry!" "Baby no, it's fine" I say softly, pecking Taetae's lips.

Then the ride is silent with Taetae on my lap, nuzzling into my neck and scenting me. I caress his back and hair, I love hearing him purr. He's just too sweet!

___

We reach the mall and V parks the car. We walk inside and the first thing we do is split into half. I go to the grocery and food section while Taetae and V go to other sections as they please.

I bet they're in toy section, picking a few plushies for Taetae.

I smile while getting some milk in the basket.

V Pov.

Great, I'm stuck in the plushies section! "Taetae, why don't we get clothes first??" I say but he's busy with choosing all the plushies he want. I can feel his tail raise high up in the air and tickle my nose. *achoo*