The mall

I used to live in a pretty boring city, it didn’t have much to explore. Our city had only one shopping mall that too was in a Shabby condition. Despite that it was always crowded especially during the weekends. It had a small movie theatre too, me and my friend used to go there sometimes.

On one Friday night we decided to go for a movie, the theatre was usually filled with people who were least interested in watching the movie! They just came there to make out and stuff. So technically me and my friend were the only ones who came to watch movie that night.        Movie was quite long and it was almost midnight, most of the people left theatre during the interval and by the time film ended, we were the only ones left there.

It was so dark inside the mall that we could barely see anything. We used the flashlight of our phones to find the exit. At that moment we realised how creepy the mannequins looked in the dark.
It was one particular shop inside the mall which had really weird mannequins, I can’t even describe how scary they looked. My friend who was the curious one decided to go closer and find out why were they so different. He touched the eyes of the mannequin and freaked out immediately. upon asking he said,” those eyes they are REAL!”

I was completely shocked. I though he was just messing around so I checked myself. I realised that the whole mannequin was hiding a real dead body inside!
We both were in a terrified condition we didn’t know what to do. We were literally in a mall full of dead bodies! My friend then noticed few security guards coming towards us, we told them about the mannequins and asked them to help us find our way out. They replied, ”no body is going anywhere, after all you two will make excellent mannequins!”.