Secrets

Gavyn x Weston

Gavyn is bigger than Weston and has dark hair. Weston's is white blond. They're best friends and sophomores. This chapter is fluff

Gavyn and Weston laughed, driving four wheelers all around Gavyn's grandma's backyard. They had been doing this for hours already; it was their favorite thing to do together.

"Gavyn check this out!" Weston shouted. Gavyn looked over just in time to see his friend topple right over the four wheeler, barely able to get out of the way. There was a crush and Weston screamed before becoming deadly quiet.

"Weston?!" Gavyn called, worried. He rushed over and saw that Weston's foot had been crushed by the vehicle. "No..."

For once, Gavyn was speechless. Now what? He couldn't make this into a joke, no matter how hard he tried. In one motion, he swept up the white-blonde boy into his arms and started for the house. Weston whimpered in pain, and Gavyn pushed the stray hairs out of his friend's eyes. He was so beautiful, lying there...

Gavyn shook himself. What was he thinking? He stuffed his feelings as far down as he could and focused on getting Weston onto his bed.

Weston's eyes opened, glazed from the pain in his foot. "G-gavyn?"

The brunette's face flushed. Weston's jawline was immaculate, and his blue eyes sparkled in the setting sunlight~ how badly he wanted to kiss him right then and there. to feel those soft, sweet lips against his... Gavyn was so caught up in his daydream that he didn't realize that he was leaning forward, lifting Weston's chin with his fingers. Nor did he realize how close they were getting, or the intensity in Weston's gaze.

Weston was having a crisis right there in the bed. His foot hurt like hell, but his crush and best friend had carried him home... and was now so close he could feel the body warmth. Gavyn looked distracted by something, but his hand slowly reached up and gently lifted Weston's chin.

The first kiss was fast, quick, hurried. They pulled back, took one look at each other, and went back for more. Gavyn took care not to crush Weston's foot as they made out there on his bed, their arms wrapped around each other. Part of him was screaming, telling himself that he shouldn't be doing this, but eventually he gave in. His Weston.

His.

They finally pulled away when Weston winced from the pain. Gavyn carefully got out of the bed and tucked him in as well as he could. Giving Weston a soft kiss on the forehead, he smiled and backed out of the room. When he was out of earshot, he squealed. He couldn't help it- he had kissed Weston.  His longtime crush and favorite person. The boy who had stuck by his side through everything that had happened, making him laugh during the hardest times.

Needless to say, school was different after that fateful day together- and neither of them wanted it any other way.