Forbidden Love

Emmalie x Tyler
Emmalie is way, way taller than Tyler and i might laugh my entire time writing this. they're freshmen.
I'm making this one smut because why not. Beware. I suck at smut. but it's jokey smut

Emmalie gazed upon Tyler, her heart melting for the little, short boy in front of her. Her mouth watered at the sight of him. His deep brown eyes. His voice cracks. He was HAWT.

Tyler looked at Emmalie. Her mouth was hanging open and he imagined filling it with his ✨member✨. He felt himself hardening at the thought. He looked up, up, up at her face and winked. "HeEy," he voice cracked.

Emmalie was shocked. TYLER? Talking to HER? It couldn't be. She ran to text Adelle random emojis to cope.

Andrew and Alex stood a few feet away, whispering. Tyler realized that lately they had been together more. (Little did he know, they had been making out just minutes before). He made his way to them.

"Hey gUys," he voice cracked to them. "Do yOu think Emmalie lIkes me?"

"Yeah, for sure," said Alex, looking down two feet at him. "Ask her out, bro. You just gotta go for it, or nothing is going to happen."

Tyler nodded and took a deep breath. Time to go through with it. And hopefully get rid of the pain of his bulging, throbbing cock-

Emmalie sat in the DC room (Where we eat lunch), smiling at semen jokes she didn't understand. Suddenly, she saw Tyler come up to her. Oh no! Her hot crush! She fixed her hair.

"Heeey baby girl," said Tyler seductively.

"I'm 15," said Emmalie.

"No, it's a pet name- you know what, nevermind."

"But I'm not a pet!?"

"Forget it. Wanna go out or something?"

"*LE GASP* YASSSSS I'D LOVE TOO!" Emmalie exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Great," said Tyler. "My, what large titties you have."

"All the better to suffocate you with, my dear," Emmalie answered, and they began kissing passionately. Emmalie's shirt was off in minutes, and Tyler's pants were feeling very tight.

"Baby girl, how far can we take this?"

"I'm not a-"

"Forget it. How far can we take this?"

"As far as you want," Emmalie moaned into his ear. (kill me)

"Mmm. consent is sexy," Tyler voice cracked. He told her all the things he would do to her.

Emmalie reached into Tyler's pants and grabbed around until she found something hard and about 2 inches long. She stroked it as she kissed him harder, rougher.

"Mmm baby girl," Tyler moaned softly.

"But I'm not-"

"Shush. just stroke."

Tyler shoved his pants off and Emmalie was face to face with his cock in all its 2 inch glory. She assumed she was meant to suck it, so she did so.

After a grand total of 40 seconds, Tyler screamed "I'm gonna cum babygirl!" (literally kill me)

"I'M NOT A-" Emmalie was cut off by something hot and sticky flying into her face. She licked it. nice.

"That was lovely darling," Tyler whispered. "But i want you to enjoy this too. Off with the pants." (kill me)

Emmalie took off her pants but Tyler ended up unable to find her clit so she didn't get to enjoy it. (at this moment the Emmalie in question texted me and i almost had a heart attack)

the end

KILL ME ALSLDKFFFH THAT WAS PAINFUL