Chapter 1

Yellow Popsicles sticks !! Enjoy reading !
~HazzasBabexox
---
- Leanna's POV -

--

"Harry !!! I love you so much , MARRY ME PLEASE ?!" I shouted at Harry who was on the stage performing . I kept on shouting it through the whole song and I swear I saw Harry winked at me ! THE Harry Styles WINKED AT ME !!! "Shit Anna control yourself !" I thought to myself as I am patiently waiting for my turn to meet the boys at the backstage . FUCK IM SO EXCITED I JUST WANT TO PISS MYSELF !! I CANT BELIEVE IM MEETING THEM PERSONALLY LIKE FACE TO FA-- "Excuse me love , may I know your name ?" I turned to face a curly-haired guy and is in the band called 'One Direction' . "Uh-uhm .. A-are you t-talking t-to m-e?" I asked. 'Of course he's talking to you, you're in front of him an you're the only person IN FRONT OF HIM YOU STUPID GIRL ! Get a hold of yourself !' I was back to my senses when he chuckled and said "Yes. I'm talking to you babe" OH. MY . GOD . Did he just- No - He did - Holy shit ! HE CALLED ME BAAAAABE !! Keep it cool Anna keep it cool ! I blushed then said "O-oh uhm sorry heheh! M-my names Leanna" I lend one of my shaky hand to shake his . I can't believe this is happening !!! He smirked at me then dragged me to a room that I think is he's dressing room . He pushed me onto the back of the door locking it then he got closer to me lips just inches away then he whispered seductive as ever "Nice meeting you Leanna .... But I would like to get to know you ... In the other way we normally do" while leaving soft sloppy kisses on my neck then he goes to my jaw then to my cheek then to my li--"LEAAAAAAAANNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!" My best friend Audrey Screamed . I groaned and put the covers to my head . "GO AWAY YOU BITCH !!" I said angrily wanting to go back to sleep . I heard her gasped dramatically then " WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME ?!?? WHAT DID YOU JUST FUCKING CALLED ME ?! " she shouted . I smirked still under the covers " I called you bitch Hun. Are you deaf now ?? NOW GO AWAY PLEASE ! I WANT TO SLEEP !! YOU RUINED MY PERFECT DREAM!! " I said half sassing her . I was just about to go back to sleep when she said ..
"Ok then , I'll be MEETING ONE DIRECTION ALL BY MYSELF"

--

Write Hanger hahah ! HELLOO SO HOW IS IT SO FAR ?! IS IT YAH OR NAH ? Actually I don't really care hahah oh well I was writing this while listening to Stockholm Syndrome hahah ! Ok bye ! Thanks for reading until the next Chapter babes !

~HazzasBabexox