Chapter One

MICHAEL'S POV

HemmoTheFlammingHommo:

Why is Michael Clifford so damn perfect. Like doesn't he realize what his colourful hair does to the fam my god!
TheSkittleConda: I don't think he does, lol!

I feel slightly guilty as I press the 'Reply' button sending my comment on the PostIt, blogger's post. Knowing it's wrong to reach out to people as someone I'm not, but being a famous band member isn't as easy as it comes off to be. All the fans go crazy and you never get a chance to meet the ones who don't get all up in your face.

HemmoTheFlammingHommo replied to your comment on their post!

I smile slightly as I click on the notice.

HemmoTheFlammingHommo: you're a Clifford girl?! Oh my god! Bby where you been.
TheSkittleConda: oh you know hiding in my cave with video games
HemmoTheFlammingHommo: haha! You actually sound like Michael. (-:
TheSkittleConda: oh ha

I quickly click on the fan's profile, checking my real postit while it loads. Sighing when all my notices as fans asking me to follow back.
Gasping softly I stare at the blog of the young fan surprised to see they actually have 21.3k followers and their posts are actually well thought out and witty. Shoving my guilt to the back of my throat I press the follow button and open up a private message.

TheSkittleConda: hey....

Message Delivered
___________________________