Prologue

(No one's pov)

A strange, starlight mist crawls around the grasses as the spirits meet there for a meeting. "Ah, we're all here now," a wolf spirit murmured "Let's started with it first then". He get on his paws, looking down at the living world from a night sky. "I had told of a message about the future of this four lands," he announced to remaining spirits. "Only a crystal can be broken and put back together again and again"

An echo of the message from a wolf spirit caused a worried gasps around the spirits. "But, I believe that kin of mine might be a big part of the message" a wolf spirit told them as he put his paw where he's pointing. He was pointing at the side of the den where a beautiful silver wolf napping with three pups snuggling against their mother. One of the pups had a silver fur just like her mother but what was strange about that pup is that she is very small. Smaller than a normal pup. She might be unable to make it to the warrior life. "How can you be so sure?" a lion spirit questioned the wolf spirit, "We all know that young animals who are too small cannot become a true warrior." Many spirits mutter in agreement with the lion spirit.

"No, you're wrong" the wolf spirit explained patiently. "I believe that pup will become one of our warriors as long as she doesn't let anyone stop her." The lion spirit look doubtful, but dipped his head as there's no need to argue now. "But what about our crystal," a human spirit asked with a hint of concern in her voice. "We cannot live without that crystal as it's only place our fellow spirits can stay." She looked around the grassland as there were already evil powers sucking on the ground. "I fear that if our crystal is broken, our world will be gone forever," the human spirit whispered nervously. Some spirits were nearly humming in agreement with human spirit. The wolf spirit sighed in frustration as he looked back at his young kins. "Well, I don't know but we need to make sure that our crystal is well protected from the strange darkness," he answered to the human spirit. "We don't know what great dangers it could bring yet."

"Then we'll offer the power of our crystal to someone." The spirits turned to the lynx spirit who spoke out. "That crystal may not stay unbroken forever but its power will never die." The spirits looked up to wolf spirit quietly as he seemed deep in thought.

"Very well," he finally replied. "Who will we give that power to?"

"Only a kin of moon can make a light in the darkness" the lynx spirit said confidently.

Phew! Just edited that. I know it's not a lot but I'm still proud that it look much better than first time. Anyway thank guys for reading! See y'all later! 

Xoxo Midnight!