8. Comfort

Jin preferred to stay with his son rather than with his husband. He could not believe that after almost seven years, he could still stomach talking, sleeping, and co-existing with Namjoon. If it wasn't for his son, perhaps, he was in hiding or most probably, dead.

Walking back to their shared bedroom, he felt as if he was dragging himself up. If he would be given a choice, he would love to stay in the wall with his son. He once decided to stay in the wall instead of following his husband's order to go back to the main house. But sadly, Namjoon blocked him from seeing his son for being hard-headed.

Stopping and turning back to Jungkook, he wanted to make sure if he was allowed to go back. "What did he say?"

"He texted this morning and said you can go back. He did not mention a time. He just said you can go back."

Jin nodded. If that was the case, he should go back or else, he would suffer a consequence. He hated it if his son was involved.

With his palm against their bedroom door, he was contemplating if he should knock. He didn't want to see Namjoon. He didn't want to be with him. Or anywhere near him. But he had to. Forcing himself to knock, he heard footsteps from behind the door.

"Oh! You're back. I'm sorry. I thought you'll be back at lunchtime." Namjoon said while tightening his robe. And Jin immediately knew why. He didn't have to ask, the evidence would present itself.

"Good morning, Jinnie. I hope you enjoyed your stay inside the wall." A man still buttoning his shirt appeared behind Namjoon, with a smug expression on his face, he stared at Jin. "I have to go now, Joonie. I'll let you know when will be our visit to the doctor. I'm sure you wanted to hear the baby's heartbeat."

Walking past Namjoon, and intentionally bumping on Jin's shoulder, the man noticed Jungkook who was standing beside the door. "Oh! So, who is this very handsome guy?"

"He's Jin's new bodyguard. Jungkook."

The man smiled. Standing in front of Jungkook and gliding his fingers on Jungkook's clothed chest. "Too hot to be a bodyguard. I am Hoseok and hope to see you around." Leaning in, Hoseok approached Jungkook's ear with his lips and whispered something only Jungkook could hear, before walking away and leaving Jungkook completely stunned, Jin extremely annoyed, and Namjoon who didn't even care.

Walking inside the bedroom, Namjoon closed the door and followed Jin in the walk-in closet.

"So you and Hoseok will soon be parents. Congratulations." Jin said without looking at Namjoon while looking for clothes to wear.

Namjoon chuckled, pulling Jin by the wrist and wrapping his arms around Jin's waist. "Sweetie, don't be jealous. If you're not hard-headed, this won't even happen. I miss you. Today is about us. Why don't you join me in bed?"

Jin frowned at Namjoon, avoiding Namjoon's lips who was trying to kiss him. "You're disgusting! Get off me!"

Namjoon removed his hold from Jin's waist and pushed Jin violently against the cabinet, grabbing Jin's cheeks with his fingers, he stared angrily at Jin, "I am your husband. All I want is a child. Another child. You're an ungrateful bitch, did you know that? You keep on fucking my patience. You better find a new doctor after 90 days. That's how angry you made me!"

Jin's eyes widened as Namjoon's statement slowly sank into his head. Namjoon removed his grip on Jin's cheeks, grabbed a shirt and pants, he stormed out of the walk-in closet with Jin running after him. "What did you do to Dr. Oh?! She's innocent!!"

Namjoon just laughed while putting his clothes on, "She was but you weren't. That's the price she needed to pay because her patient fooled me. And yes, Seokjin. That patient was you!"