𖥻 her thoughts

♡ ۫ ، ݃ 🕸 𖥻 ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ !
⭒ ━━ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ ⨾ ✗ ʏᴀʀᴀ ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ . 𝚏𝗂𝖼 ࣪ 𓏲ּ ֶָ⬩💭 ִֶָ𖤐

      yara smith was a weird baby

      yara smith was a weird baby. a very weird baby. and i don't mean like normal baby weird like sucking toes or eating feces. she didn't do much, didn't say much, she always sat there and had this look on her face as if she had something on her mind, which was accurately true, at that time she had food on her mind but constantly she was finding herself thinking about...almost everything. she was thinker and an observer. she saw everything and she thought about everything. yara was in her head a lot, she lived in own thoughts. floating around her own bubble. She created thoughts for her thoughts she was content and happy. nothing really bothered her. she was a weird normal baby who kept to herself.

now, yara had grown into a person who spoke her mind because hearing her voice all the time was fucking exhausting and she needed to be voiced, she needed to be looked at, she needed to moved. she didn't stay in one place for too long because her thoughts would make her blood rise and her ears would be flooded, and cursive letters would poured out all scrambled out of ears and then she would be thought less. seems as if she would be at peace but she would be lost.

      lost without her thought to keep her in control. It was love hate relationship with herself. her thoughts was a constant war, her thought made her happy, it made her be at peace, her thoughts gaslighted her , her thoughts Manipulate her. her thoughts were her thoughts.

and she will forever hate how her brain works.

𖥻 ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ 💃
hey y'all 🌚 I proof read
this like 5 times, if there's
still a mistake I don't tell me. I
won't fix it. 🧍🏾‍♀️🌚
i wrote this in the middle
of the night when I had
motivation 😩 this is
the start of building
yara smith yayyy !! 😏
um bye anyways 🙄
kiss kiss 😘😝