𖥻 the red coat

♡ ۫ ، ݃ 🕸 𖥻 ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ !
⭒ ━━ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵗʷᵒ ⨾ ✗ ʏᴀʀᴀ ʀᴜᴇ ᴇʟɪᴏᴛ
ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ . 𝚏𝗂𝖼  ࣪ 𓏲ּ ֶָ⬩💭 ִֶָ𖤐

    something about yara made her special, she carried this light with her, it shined bright like the sun and made it dark like the moon but it still managed to shined

something about yara made her special, she carried this light with her, it shined bright like the sun and made it dark like the moon but it still managed to shined. she carried positivity on her shoulders even on the most darkest time, she didn't let her emotions clouded her judgment. and it's crystal clear that I hate her. because I can't figure her out, i can't figure out her fucking problem and that's the problem. you can't walk into east highland without any problems, you come to east highland with your problems on your shoulders for everybody to see and to judge. but her, she doesn't get be judged and I fucking hate that.

I saw her. the night of new year party. only thing I remember was her wearing a red coat, she was blurry but I saw her red coat. it was bright red and it moved swiftly against the sea of bodies. and then she was gone. the red coat was gone and that's the last I saw her...or so I thought.
-

whoever house this was it was completely destroyed, yara has been to her fair shares of parties but this one was on her top ten list. the music was loud and contagious, she felt the vibrations beneath her beaten up doc martins she wore constantly because she felt safe and grounded in them. she closed her eyes only for a second, to hear the mixed voices that mush together and created a beautiful chaos in them. then she imagined herself in the middle of that, and what she saw was fun.

she stepped into the house and it felt like yara step into another world, the room moved slow but everybody moved fast. the bright neon LED light change rapidly and yara saw everything, her eyes stayed on the kids who sniff white powder up their noses and began to feel something that yara will never feel. her eyes deprived from the sight before her intrusive thoughts made their into her head.

she moved forward, she dance a bit, she drank a bit. she dance with these two girls, slim with short hair another beautifully thick with jet black hair. her body danced against the music, while the lyrics caress her curves and made her feel wild and unbeatable. it was crazy how alcohol can give you this unknown confidence and make you feel like the person you could be but always dreamt of being. her red solo cup hang loosely around her almond shape nails, the crimson liquid sloshes around the cup imprinted its liquid onto it and on her hand.

her stomach began to tighten against her skin and then suddenly she stop and frowned. her thighs pressed tightly together holding her bladder in tact, she dropped her cup onto the floor and ran to the nearest bathroom she found before she embarrassed herself in front of strangers. yara found a small hallway that was dim lightly and a white door that was at the end of the hallway, assuming it was the bathroom yara quickly waddle to it.