Baby widow.

[Nat x you]
[Nat x you x oc!character! Son!]

[Warning: fluff, breastfeeding, lactating kink, Just fluff.]

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Y/n ran her hands through Natasha's short curly red hair as the ex-assassin laid between her wife's legs on the sofa. Nat moved more up, so she could be closer to her wife's chest. Nathan was happily watching cartoons until he saw mama kiss his mummy. He got up from the sofa, grabbing Natasha's arm and trying to pull her away from his mummy.

"No. Mama, she's my mummy."

Nat breaks the kiss as Y/n turned her head to her son, "Mama wants mummy too."

"No! My mummy!" Nathan shook his head, making a cute little mad face.

Natasha signed, getting up from her wife's arms and sitting up, "Mummy was mine first."

Nathan shook his head again, trying to cross his arms and glare at his mama, "Mine!"

"Mine!" Natasha narrowed her eyes at him.

"Mine!"

Y/n rolled her eyes as she picked up Nathan and made him sit with her, "That's enough, Nat, you on this side," she pointed to her left side before turning back to her baby, "And you, right here."

Both of them had their heads on their mummy, laying peacefully in her arms.

"She's my mummy." Nathan tried to glare at his mama, placing his hands on y/n's chest.

"No. She's my mummy."

"No. If you both start this again, you get no mummy." Y/n warned them both making them look away from each other.

"My mummy." Nathan whispered to nat, even if y/n heard anyway's as she rolled her eyes playfully.

[...]

"Mummy!" Nathan cried, hitting the front door. Once Nathan had fallen asleep, y/n had went to the store but now that he's awake, he's searched the whole house, looking for y/n before he went to door, knowing when he can't find her in the house, she's gone.

Natasha stood next to him, looking down at the mini boy version of her, "Mummy went to the store, buddy."

Nathan cried harder, trying to reach the doorknob, "Mummy."

Nat frowned, fighting herself not to cry from the sight of her baby boy pouting and crying, she barley realized her son had separation anxiety, "Hey, buddy. Let's go watch bunny!"

Nathan frowned at Natasha, as she gained his attention for second, hearing his favorite show before he was hitting the door again, "No! Mummy."

Natasha kneeled down to her son, rubbing his back softly, "Let's go bunny and you'll see mummy come back within seconds. I promise."

He hiccuped, staring at nat and nodded his head, trusting Natasha that y/n would be back in seconds. Natasha smiled, picking up Nathan as they walked into her shared room.

They laid down, playing Nathan's favorite cartoon.

"Mama." Nathan, tugged on Natasha shirt with his little fist clenching. Natasha held him close watching the show with him. After a while, Nathan looked at Natasha, blabbing to her.

"Wow, yeah?"

Nathan babbled more about the show as Natasha nodded in understanding, "Yeah, he was a meanie for not sharing."