-Memory not found-

I woke up later than I wanted to, I guess I didn't really realize how tired I was. I pushed the blanket off me and got up, I walked over to the door and opened it. I was starting to leave the room when my foot hit something. I looked down; it was Dean sleeping on the floor right outside my door. He was probably there to make sure I didn't try to sneak out. I was just about to step around him (or on him, I couldn't decide) when he started to wake up.

"hey, sleepy-head." He said as he sat up and started to pick up the pillow and blanket that he was using. "did you sleep well?"

I just walked around him and started down the stairs. "oh, no." I heard Dean say down to me. "you don't still do that whole 'silent treatment' thing, do you?" when I didn't reply he groaned. I went downstairs to find something to eat, I was starving. When I went into what I assumed was the kitchen, I only found a banana, a stale piece of bread, and many half-full liquor bottles. I groaned and grabbed the banana and started eating it. At least it was something. I walked into the living office (i'm calling it that now, I guess) Bobby was still in his chair, and I couldn't help but wonder if he had stayed there all night.

"Oh, Hey." He said as he looked up from whatever he was working on.

"Hi." I said, I still wasn't sure if I trusted these people but bobby seemed liked he wouldn't attack me, so... "you guy's wouldn't happen to have any kind of food around here would you?"

"um, yeah." Bobby said with a kind of a guilty expression. "sorry, 'bout that. I've been meaning to send Sam to the store."

"oh, ok." I said as sam and Dean walked into the room.

"so it's just us you're not talking to?" He asked, I just looked up at him with my best innocent face, acting like I didn't know what he was talking about. He threw his hands up in exasperation.

"Sam, could you do me a favor and do a food run?" bobby asked looking up at the taller brother. "sure, bobby." Sam walked over to Dean and got the Impala's keys from him.

"oh, and don't forget the pie!" Dean yelled after sam as he left.

***********

After sam came back with the food (and cake as dean so sadly pointed out) we all sat down to eat. Sam as it turned out said he knew my favorite snack food. "you used to eat these all the time, the only thing you love more is candy." he said handing one to me. I looked at it and read the label: 'snack cake'. I gave him a questioning look, but opened it and took a bite, it turned out that it was really good. It was one of those snack cakes that was chocolate with whipped cream in the middle. I finished eating it and got another, sam smiled and I just shrugged. "they're good." I said. He nodded

"aha, finally she talks!" Dean exclaimed with his mouth half full.

"so, do you guys usually eat this junk for breakfast?" I asked.

"not always." sam said. "but a lot of times we have to."

"why?" I asked looking up at him.

"cause we're on the road a lot, and can't always find a place to eat." Dean said matter-of-factly.

"so, what exactly is it that you guys do?" I asked skeptically.

"oh yeah, I forgot that you didn't know about that." Sam said avoiding my gaze. "should we tell her?" he asked dean quietly, but Dean just shook his head. "not yet." he said and got up and walked out of the room.

"what's with him?" I asked as he walked out.

"he just.....uh, grieving, I guess you could call it." Sam said as he went to follow his brother.

*************

I went up to my room and tried to find some clean cloths. I looked through the draws and found some band t-shirts and skinny jeans. I looked in the closet and found some leather jackets, army jackets, and boots and converse. I pulled out an old metallica shirt, some light jeans, and a pair of converse.

I felt a lot better after getting out of my old clothes, which I put into a laundry hamper that was inside my closet. I walked downstairs looking for Dean, to see if he was ok, but instead came face-to-face with a flesher.