The Unusual Sorting Ceremony

GREAT HALL : ( Sorting Ceremony)

Professor McGonagall arranged them in a line by alphabetical order , then stepped forward holding a long roll of parchment and told them to come forward and sit on the chair which was in front of  the high table on which all the teachers sat . She then called ' Abbott , Hannah '  a blonde timid looking girl , trembling with fear stood rooted to the stop , but she gathered her courage and shakily stepped forward . Professor McGonagall placed the sorting hat on top of her head , and after a few seconds the hat shouted  , " HUFFLEPUFF " .  

After a few more pupils , McGonagall said the name of the bushy haired bossy girl , ' Granger , Hermione ' who couldn't hold her horses and ran towards the chair , at this everybody in the great hall laughed and Hermione blushed scarlet . It seemed the hat was completely at sea , it looked like it was having an inner battle but then finally it concluded " GRYFFINDOR " . 

Then it was the turn of '' Malfoy , Draco " , a pale looking boy who harry seemed to despise from the first second he encountered  him .  Harry and Ron both silently watched him going to the chair and when he was just about to reach it he tripped and knocked the ground with a loud thud . Everyone except the Slytherins who knew his father laughed at him . He scoffed and glared at them  . He conceitedly sat on the chair and as soon as Professor McGonagall placed the sorting hat on his potato like head , it screeched ," SLYTHERIN ". There was a loud applause from the Slytherin table .

Then came the moment everyone had been waiting for , the sorting of the Famous Harry Potter . As soon as Professor McGonagall announced , " Potter , Harry " . The whole hall settled into pin drop silence . All the eyes were now staring at harry and anticipating the house in which he will get sorted . Harry was now burning with nerves and the butterflies in his stomach were not helping . But somehow he saw his legs take him towards the chair  . Professor McGonagall placed the hat on his head , the hat seemed to be speaking to him . The hat said to him , " Difficult , very difficult ! I can see plenty of courage and a thirst to prove yourself so the question arises where should I put you ? " . While the hat was talking to him harry was continuously muttering under his breath , " Not Slytherin , not Slytherin " . Harry thought that the hat was able to hear his thoughts because then it said , " Not Slytherin , eh ? But I reckon you would be a great addition to the Slytherin , so better be - SLYTHERIN .