[4]

......₥Ɇ₳₦₩ⱧłⱠɆ......

M/n

MY BOREDOM grew in Roxanne's room so I started walking towards her with a brush. I poked her leg showing that I was still next to her. She picked me up and put her on her desk in front of her mirror. "What's up rockstar?" She said roughly. I knew she wasn't trying to be mean so it didn't really bother me much."Can I comb your hair? I know you care about it but it's really messy." I asked her not expecting her to say yes. "Of course! I trust you kid. Just don't rip all my hair out." She said laughing a bit ruffling my hair. I laughed softly as she took me and put me on the chair as she sat on the ground waiting for me to start combing her hair.

  1 l҈o҈n҈g҈ h҈o҈u҈r l҈a҈t҈e҈r҈

I finished brushing her hair and told her I was going to go to the daycare and play with Sundrop/Sunrise. I was friendly with him. He made me laugh and comforted me with fizzy fazz. He was practically my favorite animatronic- second to Roxy though.

I was on my way to the daycare when I saw a kid Sneaking into the daycare. He looked like my age with chocolate colored hair with bandaids on his face and his leg. I decided to follow him of course,why you ask? I was going the same way as him and he was snooping around which kinda made me mad. It wasn't like he was breaking anything but still- it isn't nice to just snoop around. I was shaken from my thoughts as I heard the sound of a zipper opening. I turned to see the kid looking through some persons bag they left. It wasn't my business so I just went to slide down the light blue slide to meet Sundrop/Sunrise.

I fell into some big ball pit as he jumped down from his stage that was a good 7ish feet from the ball pit. "Oh my stars! My best friend is back!" He said in a sing song Voice."How are you?! I think you're getting taller!" Sundrop/Sunrise said really excited to see me. "I'm doing great Sun! I think I only got a tiny bit taller but I'll be taller than you in no time! Just watch!" I said happily getting twirled around by Sundrop/Sunrise. "How about we-" He started but then went dead silent putting me down. He went to the ball pit grabbing the kid I saw earlier.

"WELL HELLO NEW FRIEND! Where are all of your friends?! Are we having a sleepover!?"He yelled excitedly setting him down."We can finger paint and drink fizzy till our heads exPLODE!" He said watching him. The kid started knocking over sun's blocks and Sun started to panic "Oh no! What a mess!Which was the top? Which is the bottom? Clean up clean up!" He was really upset.

All the sudden the lights turned off and sun started tearing at his face yelling at the boy. He was on the counter and he fell on the ground with a thud then he got back up but it wasn't Sun. It was moon and he was talking about how 'Little boys must be punished?' And how he was a bad boy. He started coming towards me grabbing me because I was a 'good' kid. He started going to the kid named 'Gregory'? I heard his Fazwatch talk to him earlier when he was behind the desk so now I know his name. Gregory turned on all of the generators and I was still getting carried by moon. Gregory pushed a button then Sun came back putting me down and grabbing Gregory. Sun kicked him out the daycare.

Sun started getting really angry and made big pieces of paper and wrote 'BANNED' on all of them with red crayon. After his out burst he covered his eyes.

Sun
'Oh why do my friends not like me?!' I said to myself covering my eyes. I felt something on my leg so I look down and see M/n hugging my leg in a comforting manner. Oh I all most forgot about him! I picked him up and gave him a gentle hug. I had to cut our time short since I could hear Roxanne outside the doors tapping her foot loudly. I put him down and opened the door for him. "Bye bye!" I said sad that he had to leave. He gave a last hug without warning "Oh I'll miss you y/n! I was so lonely without you! Come back soon alright?!" "Okay!" he said getting into Roxanne's hair and walking away.

 He gave a last hug without warning "Oh I'll miss you y/n! I was so lonely without you! Come back soon alright?!" "Okay!" he said getting into Roxanne's hair and walking away

(793 words not counting these.)