[5]

M/n

M/n

I GET out of Roxanne's hair so I don't mess it up more than it already was.  I saw the kid Gregory in the recharge station with Freddy while I was walking past. I also saw a white Bunny. It was just a fur suit and not a hard metal one. She was heading towards me so I hid behind the 'popcorn machine?' She walked right past me and I heard Freddy and Gregory get out of the recharge station. I didn't want to talk to them yet so I started walking to Roxy's room.

Gregory

"Freddy?" I asked the robo- animatronic." "Yes Gregory?" He said walking to a recharge station thingy. "Is there any other kids here? In the pizza plex I mean." I said noticing how Freddy froze up. "Well..erm yes? I don't see him often, but when I do he's always in Roxanne's room or with sun in the daycare." He said after a little moment of silence. "He looks familiar to me in a way.." I say looking down at the ground.

M/n

  I sighed as I reached Roxy's room, "Hey Roxy I'm tired...can we sleep?" I asked while yawning. "But-uh..sure rockstar!" She answered while putting me on her couch and tucking me in. She started walking away, but before she could I grabbed her hand and say "stay.." while drifting off to sleep..

(This part deleted for some reason! I think it was longer though

(This part deleted for some reason! I think it was longer though... Sorry for the inconvenience!)