[8]

Soon after, our time was up and I was heading back to Roxy's room before I saw Gregory

Soon after, our time was up and I was heading back to Roxy's room before I saw Gregory. I was intently staring at him before being face to face with Vanessa..
..............................................................
Your POV

"UH...hey Vanessa!" I said faking a smile,panicking inside. "Did you see the kid?" She asked with a tired tone,"Nope!" I said faking a sad face. She sighed and soon left my nervous figure.

'That was so close-' I thought, looking at the elevators on the first floor. "Erm..what are you guys doing?" I said with a blank expression. Roxy was running around in circles with a Gregory clinging on to her hair...she stopped as soon as she saw me.

"HEY! Help me get this loser off of me!" Roxy said desperately, trying to get the stubborn Gregory off of herself. "I just want to leave! I only need your help!" Gregory shouted, almost alerting Vannesa of our current location. I hopped on Roxy's tangled hair and grabbed Gregory's leg, hoping he would let go and be quiet.

Fortunately, Roxy shook her head and Gregory fell out of her hair with me tumbling behind him with a loud thud. "I can hear you! Come on out!" Vanessa said in a threatening tone. She really didn't want to give up finding Gregory, the loud noises were only to her advantage.

Gregory quickly ran to Freddy, hiding in his chest cavity while you walked to Roxanne's room to comb her hair. Freddy followed far behind, wary if he was doing the right thing.

Everyone finally gathered into Roxanne's room and I decided to finally speak up.
"So..Why do you need our help?"I said, eyeing Gregory with a load of suspicion. "Well...I sort of need Roxanne's eyes to escape from here alive." Gregory said scratching his cheek sheepishly. I look over at Freddy,seeing him look away as if it has nothing to do with him. Knowing you wouldn't get an answer from him, you turn to Gregory with a look of sorrow,"You can have her eyes, I'll get the spares. Don't want her amazing face to get messed up!". You smile a little at you small joke.

"I'll be back. I have to get the eyes from Vanessa's storage closet." I said tiredly before being pulled back by Roxanne. "You just get some sleep kid. I got this!" she said in her normal cheerful voice. I nod walking over to her checkered couch, laying down on it after finding a star shaped pillow.

"Why are you still standing there? Sit down."You said, watching their moves closely and thoroughly. Just as Freddy was about to sit where he stood you abruptly told him to stop. "Sit on the couch, not the floor. You'll hurt your tail bone." Freddy quickly sat on the couch next to Gregory, but not too close because of his cold animatronic body.

"Well..Goodnight."

(Sorry for the short chapter)

I also changed my name to P1Harmonyvv but I was
ChrolloStansScareMe