Chapter 2✌

Hi guyss!! Sorry for any typos in the last chapter! Im really sorry XD
Im just using my phone that's why :)
Btw go back to the story! :)
.
.
.
.
.

[2]

Before our class starts, three of my bestfriends arrived. Arianna,Gabriela and Cassie

Our first class is World Literature
our teacher is Mr.Collins

As always the Cheerleaders are late.

"Kendall Chase, Selana Montez, Holly Jackson and Francine Sanders. Im so dissapointed to the four of you, Its our first day and you girls are already late" Mr.Collins scolded

"Well what do you expect Mr.Collins" Arianna said while laughing

Arianna hates these girls bc they bully the freshmens and they think they are the most beautiful girl in the whole world. Like hello bitch you are not the most beautiful girls here.

Cara Delevigne and Ariana Grande is better than you. (Lol kay XD)

Me,Chloe,Cassie and Gabriela just laugh our asses off.

The four of them give us daggers and dirty looks. Oh well we don't give a fuck.

After that shit Mr.Collins started his class. The rest of the class is boring Asf , same as my other classes.

--------

It was already lunch and we are sitting far away from the sluts and cheerleaders.

We were talking about how i accidentally bumped into jack j earlier. As if on cue Jack J pointed towards our (one)direction.

They are walking towards us when i notice a girl beside Taylor

"Hi Gale" Jack said.

"Hey" I said

"What your not gonna greet your brother? That's unfair Galeeeeee" Taylor said.

I rolled my eyes and said

"Well hello there my brother." I said while fake smiling.

"Oh hey Sis, didnt see you there" Taylor said while laughing.

"The fuck tay" I thought

"Btw girls girls this is Jack G, Hayes, Nash, Cameron, Jack J and Kaye my girlfriend" Taylor said while smiling.

"I know them already tay and when did you even get a GIRLFRIEND?" I said while rolling my eyes and smiled to Kaye.

"Shut the fuck up Gale, I'm not talking to you. Im talking to your friends and i already have a girlfriend 2 months ago." He said

"K" I said

"You little dumbass" Tay said

"And why?!" I asked

"Bc your not updated about me." He said

"And why should I?" I said a little annoyed

"Bc im your brother." Tay said.

"I.Dont.Care" I said.

"Staph that you two" Jack G said

Me and tay didnt say anything we just keep on giving death glares to each other.

"Hey there babe" Jack G said then winking to Chloe.

"Hi I'm Nash" Nash introduced himself to Gabriela.

"Hi I'm Cameron and you are?" Cam asked Cassie.

"Yea i know who your are and I'm Cassie" Cassie and Cameron shook hands.

"I'm Hayes" Hayes told Arianna.

"Hi I'm Arianna." Arianna and Hayes smiled at each other.

"And I'm Kaye, Taylor's girlfriend." She said while smiling and shooking our hands except for me bc i didnt shook her hand.

"Gale aren't you gonna shook Kaye's hand?" Tay said.

"Uhh nah. I don't do that, I just hug people!!!" I exclaimed and hug Kaye.

"Don't mind her Kaye she is just weird" Tay said

"Nah, It's okay i kind of like her already and she is my favorite now!!" Kaye said with a big smile on her face.

"Wait what?! I thought i'm your favorite!?" Tay said.

"Well not anymore my brother!" I told him while sticking my tounge out at him.

"Missy that is not good to stuck your tounge out to someone." He said seriously.

"Whatevs" I said rolling my eyes.

While the boys and the girls are laughing at us.

"But hey! What about us Kaye?!!!" Chloe, Arinna, Gabriela and Cassie shouted together while doing some fake cries.

"You girls are my faves too!!!" Kaye shouted.

"Yaaaaas girl yaaaaaaas" They said in unision.

After that we ate lunch with the boys and Kaye. While the cheerleaders keep on giving us dirty looks but we just ignored them.

We keep on talking and we ask kaye why we never see her around campus.

"I don't know to be honest." She said while laughing with us and we found out that she is just the same grade as we are and we have 3 classes together.

The bell rings and all of the boys and us girls go to our seperate ways.

----
Lol Hi ✌ Its already midnight here so yea. Lol
Do you guys like the story or nah?
If nah then your Nashty lol jk

Good Night my lovelieeeees!

Vote

Comment

And maybe a follow please!

I love you my bitches! XD

-Gale Johnson (lol)