Mile 7

Adrianna's POV

Adrianna's POV

As Vince and I pull up to 1327 we noticed an unfamiliar car in the drive way. "Who is that?" I hear Vince mutter. "I think I know" I said as me and Vince share a look. Getting out of the car to grab the groceries I see Vince's whole mood shift, wondering why I look towards my family and see Brian.

"I'm outta here" Vince says as he set the heavy groceries down then starts walking towards his car. "Come on,dog" I say while look at him.

"Yo, Dom!" I hear Leon yell "Vince, get over here and give us a hand" My boyfriend says as he helps me with the rest of the stuff after he saw that I was struggling

"Looks like you got all the help you need brother" Vince says while nodding over to the blue eyed man near the grill. "I'll see you later little sister" I give Vince a nod after he said that while walking over to the table.

As I took a seat next to Letty I hear Dom yell "Mia! The chicken's dry." Mia then responds "All right. I'm coming out already" while walking out the back door with a sundress on gaining a wolf whistle from me. "Dang I chose the wrong sibling" I said as Mia's cheek's turn pink and Dom looks towards me with an annoyed expression which made me shrug.

Sitting around the table eating and laughing is something we do every Sunday but today we added a new family member, much to my disappointment it was Brian but I felt at home. After years of feeling like I don't deserve any of them and that I should leave, I think I wanna stay.

A few hours passed filled with us laughing and talking, Vince finally joined us at some point but as it got dark we decided to watch a movie in the living room

As Dom, Letty and I was cuddling on the couch with Leon and Jesse at our feet, Vince stormed out yelling something about "Making our own popcorn" We didn't think much of it till Mia and Brian came out of the kitchen looking happy which made me give them a disappointed look especially at Mia since she's always leading Vince on. So when me and Mia made eye contact her smile dropped and was replaced with a guilty expression. With a shake of my head I got up off the couch and walked upstairs yelling that I'm going to bed.