Mile 12

A random warehouse

A random warehouse

Letty headed to London meeting up with Rome, Han and Gisele before they noticed that they arrived in a warehouse filled with high tech.

Dom and Brian noticed their arrival which caused Dom to walk over to Letty.

"She good?" Dom asked referring to their little girl.

"We gotta bring Adrianna home" Is all Letty said before walk to the rest of the team

"Thank god... finally someone equipment I can work with... way better than that trash in Rio." Tej said hugging Brian smiling .

Gisele looked Impressed with the new weapons. "Way better." She said.

"So, anybody here heard anything about Leo and Santos?" Brian asked.

"Last time, anyone saw them, they were hitting, the casinos in Monte Carlo." Han replied.

"I thought that was our last job Brian, who's paying for all of this equipment, tax payers, so now we work for the hulk that's what we're doing? Why do I smell baby oil?" Rome ranted as Letty silently laughed at him, shaking her head that's when suddenly Hobbs came with a young lady.

"You keep running your pie hole, your gonna smell ass kicking." Hobbs stated before Dom joined the conversation.

"Alright Hobbs, you got the best crew in the world standing right in front of you... give them a reason to stay." Dom said with his hands placed on the table.

Hobbs looking around them, "Our targets Owen shaw..." just as he said that, Letty's eyes widened her eyes as he dropped the flies to the table in front of Dom and saw a pic of
him.

Adrianna's uncle, Letty had met him when she used to have sleepovers at Adrianna's house as a kid

"Former Major in the S.A.S. Spec-ops soldier.
He ran the U.K mobility devision in Kabul and Basra." Riley finished for Hobbs

"Ah, Damn! That mobility units the truth... we talking vehicle warfare, best in the world." Tej added.

Rome leaned forward Han, next to him. "You got some chips?" He asked but Han showed him the empty packet.

"Those guys don't mess around." Tej said side eyeing Roman

"For years, they've been running jobs in Europe, but their most recent job, graduated them to a whole new level. Three targets, highly specific. The Programm..." Brian stated then Roman walked to Tej. "You got some change?"

"You're a millionaire and your still asking money." Tej told him, handing some money for him.
"That's how you stay millionaire." Rome said, walking over to the vending machine.

Tej turned back to Hobbs that was explaining. "- If you blind a solidier for a single second in the middle of a fight and he dies, you blind country for 24 hours, the loss of life unthinkable. This could be worth billions to the right Bayer."