V-12 FIBI-Jealousy

However they had to come face to face again, when Aahir insisted on four of them having dinner together. Ashi and Ben were already done and went to bed.

Aahir and Shagun made sure Anokhi and Shaurya sat facing eachother.

"I want something spicy!" Said Shagun.

"Anything healthy and digestible!" Shaurya was already tired.

"I want something sweet and cold!" Aahir was going through the menu.

Anokhi ordered the food on everyone's behalf, based on their likings. She already did a mini research on quality and taste there.

"They are many things I wanted to tell you....my goals, my work, about Ashi. But nothing is same between us after your confession. We are happy and good as friends....why is love complicated?" Shaurya thought devouring the food. He wanted to go back and sleep, as quickly as possible.

"You there?" Anokhi shook her hand straight in front of his face.

"Yeah! I will take rest! And good luck to you for tomorrow!" He said.

"You....you closed your windows right! Mosquitoes- Dengue, Malaria!"

"Yeah....I have mosquitoes repellant too!" He said.

"You...you be cautious while picking food. Some might not be good to your health. Diarrhea- spoiled food!" She was using all her biology knowledge.

"I will check ingredients without fail!" He assured.

"You....you have fever, headache, indigestion, acidity, motions tablets and sanitizer right! Also first aid kit? It's good to be prepared!" He just realised she was asking the same questions he asked her when she was packing her bags to go to Paris.

"Anokhi! I have everything that's necessary. My mom and dad rechecked one after another too. I have referred check lists of you and Aahir. I'm carrying everything you have, except sanitary napki...good night!" Shaurya left hurriedly. She wished she didn't share her checklist with him, and then thought she was overreacting. Afterall periods are natural and he wasn't someone who thinks it was unnatural to talk about it.

"They both are worst in flirting!" Shagun and Aahir giggled. They just pretend being busy with mobile phones, just to make them comfortable.

"What are you doing?" Mr

"What are you doing?" Mr.B called her.

"Trying this new app..how I look in different nationalities!"She said.

"Am asking about Shaurya! Any progress?"

"There was more progress in my school progress report than in my love life!" She sighed.

"Were you a bad student?"

"I used to skip classes with random excuses to spend time painting!"