Some things you might wanna know

These people are just my imagination (except for 5sos tho). Their names just popped in my head and I'll give you their characteristics 👍😊

1. Sapphire - Well, that's me. I know, I know. In every story it's me but I'll change her characteristics. Her full name's Sapphire Nexie Hudson. She's sweet, kind, probably the most quiet girl in the group. She's humble and she's a dog lover. She knows how to play the guitar and piano and is a great singer, too. (This is real) She became a fan (of 5sos) since April 26, 2014 (this is not real ➡️)together with her friends.

2. Cleo - her full name's Cleopatra Zephaniah Johnson. She's an active girl. She's in to anything. She knows how to play the drums and a great singer.

3. Amethyst - full name's Maria Amethyst Preston. She likes to color her hair, A LOT. But she never gets bald (like Michael lol sorry 😂). She's a great singer. She likes pizza and cats. She's also an active girl.

4. Lexie - full name's Alexandria Lexie Mendler. She has a piercing on her lip, too. She likes to wear a choker (if anyone knows that). She's also a great singer. She's got thousands of follower on Instagram and Twitter (yeah she's really famous).

Okay, so that's all you need to know 'cause I know that you know the lads' characteristic right? So, yeah. Enjoy reading it! And please do leave comments 😘😊 All the love 💙