Chapter 10

Cleo was fixing her things in her room when she noticed a kite stuck on a tree she wanted to get to give it to the kid who owns it. She opened her window and reaches for the kite. When she already has the kite, she saw the beautiful art on it. She was really amazed by the drawing. As she turned it back, she saw some writings in it and it said, "If caught in a tree, please give it to the owner in front of your house." She went downstairs to see no one. After this, she saw Ashton walking and whistling happily. He went to Cleo and said, "Hey! You got my kite!" Cleo couldn't help but giggle and said, "This is your kite? You didn't told me you have a kite. And how in the world will your kite get stuck on our tree?"

"I was hear awhile ago." He smiled and took the kite. "If you found the owner of this kite, I think I found the owner of my heart."

"Well, where is she?" Ashton walked closer and told her, "Right in front of me." Cleo was surprised to hear that from Ashton. She couldn't say a word until Ashton said, "Cleo, will you play drums with me forever?"

"Hmm... Imma give this kite first to the real owner!" She took the kite and walked off. But before she was too far, Ashton caught her hand, pulled her close to him, and kissed her! After this, Ashton said, "Are you still gonna give that kite back?"

"I think I found the owner right in front of me. I love you, Ashton."

"I love you, too, Cleo."