Chapter 2

The day has come. It was the time to meet 5sos for an interview. They all dressed up neatly. Sapphire's dress was a cute skirt and she was wearing a Nirvana shirt and a red flannel with sneakers to match. Cleo was wearing a bandana and a tank top with a skirt and doll shoes. Lexie was wearing jeans and a flannel with sneakers to match, too. And Amethyst was wearing ripped jeans and an "IDIOT" shirt like Michael's and sneakers. All of them were ready and went to Starbucks. "Hey, guys. What if they beat us there first? I could get more nervous than that." Said Lexie while fixing her flannel. Cleo answered while opening the door and said, "Relax, Lex. How will they ever beat us... first?" She was surprised to see that 5sos did beat them first to Starbucks. "Hey, are you Lexie with a username @friesandpizza?" Said Luke while Cleo was still standing in the doorway. "Get inside, Cleo. We're blocking the doorway, you know!" Sapphire said and pushed Cleo inside. "Uhm... That's my friend and this... This is Lexie." Cleo said while pulling Lexie towards him. "Oh... uhm... Hi, I'm Lexie and yes, I'm the one who has a username like that." She said confidently. Michael saw her and said, "I love your username!" Lexie heard him and said, "Thanks, Michael. So, shall we start?" They all nodded and the girls sat down and started the interview. First one who asked the first question was Sapphire. When Sapphire read the question, Calum answered it. The next question was Cleo and Ashton answered. Next was Amethyst and Michael and answered it. Last was was Lexie and Luke answered it. They did at all over again and at the end, the girls gave their usernames to then an told them to follow them. Calum was looking at Sapphire and licked his lips and told Sapphire, "Hey, would you wanna... go out sometimes?" All the girls and Sapphire were all surprised again to hear that Calum was asking Sapphire out! They couldn't believe it. Sapphire answered, "You're kidding, right?" And Calum said, "No, I'm not. Well, will you?" Sapphire was freaking crazy inside. Then she said, "Sure." Then she smiled. Michael asked the girls if they could get their numbers. The girls were even more shocked to hear that Michael was getting their numbers. So, they wrote their numbers in a paper and give it to them. After this, they talked random things. Calum was talking to Sapphire. Ashton was talking to Cleo. Michael was talking to Amethyst. Luke was talking to Lexie. Everybody were really happy, especially the girls. They even got the opportunity to talk to them personally without their cover blown! Lexie did had a great idea. It was already 5 PM. "So, we need to go now. It was nice talking to you lovely girls." Said Ashton as he stands up. "Well, Cleo. Nice conversation. By the way, I love your bandana." He said while looking at Cleo. "Thanks, Ashton." Said Cleo. "See you again soon, gals." Said Luke. "Bye, guys!" The girls said. Then, 5sos left. The girls were screaming in joy! The lady on their side was looking at them. Then the girls went to Sapphire's home to talk about what happened a while ago. Sapphire was the only one who told what she and Calum talked about, "We talked about dogs, he complimented me and he keeps licking his lips like I can't understand why." Amethyst said, "Maybe he likes you! OMG we need to tweet this!" Everybody freaked out and shouted, "DON'T!" Amethyst stopped typing and asked why. "'Cause! If we tweeted that we met and talked to 5sos, they might ask us for proofs! So, just don't. Let's just wait until they follow us." Said Cleo. After a while of silence, they all received 5 notifications and they were screaming again 'cause 5sos followed them! They promised to themselves that they will not dm any usernames to them 'cause their friends were already followed by them!