three

Classroom 12c

Lyon spent like two more hours with the boys. Nobody talked. They just sit there.

But now, it's the next morning. The first day of teaching.

The teacher was quite late. He is supposed to be in class 15 minutes before the class starts and it's already ten minutes before and he's still in his room.

Literally running down the hallway the man still comes to class at the right time. Breathing heavily in front of the very loud class he scans the students. The only faces he is able to recognize are Nero and pyry. Bela and birsha aren't  here.
Thinking about asking one of the boys where they are he isn't able to decide if he should ask Nero or pyry.

"Pyry, where are bela and birsha?"

"They usually don't come to class. Some of the students haven't even seen Bela before. And probably noone has ever seen all of us four. Only you." Pyry smiles. His smile is a little off, it looks creepy and it sends Lyon shivers down his spine.

Trying to be nice the teacher still thanks his student before heading back to his teacher table. He has prepared everything for this lesson like three weeks ago so there isn't something that is possible to go wrong.

He thought so.

"Hello class!...uhm.. hello?...Could you please get quiet?" Lyon gets awkward trying to get the attention of his own class.

"Bro, you're an asshole! Be quiet it's his first day! Didn't we say you listen to him?"

"Shut up you little piece of shit."

"He looks like a gay bitch."

"Do you want his dick? You can have mine all the time, you know that!"

"No he's not my type. Too old and skinny. Looks like he's gonna fall apart when I rail the fuck out of him."

Urgh..the teacher pushes his curls behind his pierced ears. This isn't how he imagined his class to be like. But why didn't he imagine it like that? This class is filled up with people who should have gotten into jail.

"Okay so I don't know if you're listening. I'm gonna teach you all anyway. I'm Mr.Smith. If you guys want to get out of this school as soon as possible you should get good grades, and that's only possible if you listen to me.
Today we are gonna talk about the world-war-1. It happened in..."

Improvising the whole 120 minute lesson the bell finally rang. Lyon just kept talking about WW1. If he once starts to talk about something he's interested in he doesnt stop. Everyone is leaving the classroom right now but he's still able to hear some curse words.

Some of the things the students said did freak him out. Of course, it's just normal. But he still played it off like nothing happened.

"Gay bitch."

"Looks like he can take dick well."

"He's definitely a mommy guy."

"I wish he would call me daddy."

"You think I could rape him after class?"

When the resting teacher turns around there's one student who is still on his place.

"Hey, why don't you get breakfast with your friends?"

"I don't have any. Haha."

Lyon looked shocked. No friends in such a place?

"Oh gosh... Let me eat with you okay? I'm Mr.Smith if you didn't listen to me in class. I know I was a terrible teacher but I didn't know what to do..."

"It's okay Mr.Smith! I'm Astar, from the plants dorm. I'm only 17, I skipped a class when I was younger haha. Thanks for eating with me tho!" The thin boy's voice was a little higher than the usually teen boy voice. But it did suit him well.

"I'm sorry for the class by the way. It's an all boys school, they get horny a lot, I mean we are teens, it's normal haha."

"Oh Astar that's totally okay! It doesn't bother me, they can't hurt me I'm a teacher. They would get-" Lyon got interrupted with a door flying open while happily talking with the student.

"What the fuck do you slut think you're doing with Lyon?!"

It was Nero, standing in the doorframe and looking like he is about to kill Astar. No, who was standing in the doorframe because he's now walking towards the shocked guys.