five

Devil's dorm
B-P-B-N

"It's enough! Mhm stop, Birsha! I said stop!" Lyon was hold tight against the students torso. According to Nero's words he was supposed to eat more and that's why Birsha is now stuffing the teachers mouth with some food they found in their room.

"I have to go to class! The break is almost over, damn guys it's my first day I can't- mhmm-" and again Birsha stuffed some of the candy in the teachers mouth. Lyon really should go back to his class and the devil's should go with him.

"Birsha, you should let him talk." Pyry commanded and birsha instantly put the candy out of the freckled face. "I can't gain weight! I swear I can't! And now I'll leave. I'm still a teacher your teacher."

Pyry staring at Birsha let the dark haired boy leave Lyon alone.

He shouldn't be like this with his students. With the people he is supposed to take care of. And now the problems and worst people of psynjan are taking care of him? Because he looks a little too skinny?

Something must be wrong. Lyon was sure.

Without saying anything as the teacher leaves he hurried back to his class. Coming in, it was pure chaos.

Classroom
12c

"Hey put that knife down!"
"Where did you even get that from?!"
"No don't cut his finger off!"
"Don't pull his hair out because it's blonde!"

"Ey dude, do you think he should talk to us like that?"
"Definitely not."

Not being able to quiet down the class Lyon sighs. Back in his school time being a teacher always seemed easy and that's why he chose to become one himself. He always liked helping and teaching other people so he combined both of the jobs he wanted to become and became a teacher with a psychological degree. His good psychological degree sadly isn't helping him right now

The teacher turned around to face the white board. His strategy to study the teachers normally even tho it's like that will continue.

This time he wrote something about Napoleon Bonaparte. He saw Astar writing down what he told the class and also a few other guys. Most of them made mean comments about the teacher, but he didn't care.

"That slut is so skinny, you think he could handle my dick without breaking in two?"

"Dude it's out teacher!"

"And? Didn't get to fuck the past weeks.."

"Huh? Bro I suck you every day!"

"Eww that's gay."

"You're gay yourself dumbass."

Sometimes Lyon listened to what the students talked about. He still wants to know them.

"Can you all get quiet please? I want to study in peace?" A loud voice shout trough the classroom. A very good looking guy but not as good looking as the devil's in the back spoke up. He had silver hair and golden scary looking eyes. His looks gave Lyon some shivers.
The whole classroom went quiet and even the two fighting students, who were talking about chopping off each other's dicks, stopped fighting.

"Come on Mr.Smith, Continue." he smiled weirdly.

What does the school feed those kids, Lyon thought.

Having to sort himself the teacher continued anyway. Just to get interrupted a few seconds later.

The door banged open and four specific students got into the classroom.

"Bro remember what I said? I would let them suck my dick."

"Shut up, that's my job."

Lyon was confused. Didn't pyry say they never come to class together? Is that why the class is so shocked? Probably.

"Uhm, take a seat and please stay quiet like this!" The unprofessionality came back to the teachers movement and it was even worse than before. Every student was able to see that the teacher is nervous, seeing  5 hot man staring at him.

Birsha, pyry, bela, Nero and the golden eyed boy.