Formality

" Mel wake up!" I hear Stiles say and I looked up at him confused " slept in the car ?" I asked him and he nodded " I can't complain I was comfortable " sure were I picked you up and all you did was sleep so I did too. Anyways we are at Scott he's about to have one of those panics over stuff " Stiles explained as we got out the car " is it his phone again?" I said with a sigh " Most likely " Stiles says and I turned back " I'm gonna go hang with Lydia that's enough off you guys until I see you at the Formal " I said with a laugh taking my bike form the back of the Jeep " ok fine but your missing out....Tell Lydia I said hi" he said shyly " That's said f I remember " I joked " Please just tell her hi and then tell me her reaction " he says melting into himself " ok fine cya Stiles" I sped off with a wink
~~~~~
I stopped in front of Lydia's house and Crazy enough she was just heading in " Lydia!" I should and she Gasped as she saw me " omg it's been too long " she said as we head inside and into her room " so what have I missed spill" she says as she perks up " nothing actually the Formal is coming up and Nothing is going on" I sighed " and to make things worse I just wished me mom was home more often Shes out so much I hardly see her, and when I do she's too sleepy to even talk " I explained and she gave me a hug " Hey I bet she'll have time soon the sherif office Isn't always on full staff so it shouldn't be too bad " Lydia reassured " so the break up with you and Jackson?" I asked her and she scoffed " who even needed him......he'll be with me soon enough give him enough time he'll miss me" she says whilst she brushed her hair " you know what I'm gonna find you a date too !" She says and can't help but laugh at he enthusiasm.
~~~~
When I finally get home it's late the house is empty and I head to the library to see if any thing changed. But nothing did " fine if you can show me a secret passage way why can't you show me something else huh" I complained and a book landed on my head.

The Forgotten Goddess

Wonderful they want me to read Greek mythology. And it's in Latin

 And it's in Latin

Translation

The Forgotten Goddess of Olympus. The out cast but the reason the all can withstand the humans sometimes catastrophic human brain she is represented by a Scale as she understands the laws of balance as well as time balance. She can view clear future, and often times known as the Greeks equivalent to a Witch, unfortunately as the Forgotten Goddess she is often times not credited for the actual recollection of Greeks famous Stories. It is said that one day while doing her Job she fell down to earth folding in on it self created a world for her the she feel in love with a human who actually was a Werewolf, she sealed her Powers for a time into a host imprisoned to pay for his crimes through her " Silas " sealed with the powers took on the form of a werewolf , the keeper of time and Balance gave birth to a baby Girl who when the time is right will inherit both her Mother and Fathers powers,only time will tell if the balance will be held if the child cannot control them both.

Here Amortis Goddess of All Balance