Go to bed!!!! *SJ+CS*

This is for me since I still haven't gone to bed.

Pronouns: she her or they them but she makes more sense rn

Warnings GO TO BED or if your not insane then language

It was 2 am and the cast was all at our hotel level probably asleep. I was in my room with the tv playing and on my phone. We had to get up at 4 for a scene and I'm a dumbass. The show had sudden loud noises and so I'm pretty sure Seb and Chris, who were having a best friend sleep over, WITHOUT ME, were probably getting woken up by it.

10 minutes later I think of the only way to get me to sleep so I bang on the wall behind me where scar, Rachel Flo or Cobie was I'm not sure I didn't pay attention. I then heard a knock at my door and I went to it and saw Cobie. I open it and she walked in half asleep.

"Your insane you know that right" she said laying on my bed, getting under the covers. "Come here, let's get you to sleep." She patted the bed. I walked over and payed on the other side of the bed. "Um no ma'am come here I haven't had any Y/N cuddles in a very long time. Someone had been stealing all of them." She joked hugging me. I lay with my head on her chest, "Yeh, I get it I'm the best for cuddles. My cuddles are very needed around here so first come first serve." I joke. "Yeh well I guess I shouldn't have called scar to help get you to bed then should I?" And with that the door unlocks and Scarlett, who had a key to my room, walked in. She turned off the lights and the tv and sat on the opposite side of the bed as Cobie. "You are crazy. It's late and we have to be up early so get to bed." She laughed hugging me. "I know. I know. I know"

They both have worked with me since I was a very young kid on avengers and iron man 2. I wasn't In Kindergarten for im2 and for avengers I might've I'm not sure, so they both know that when we are traveling and filming I can barley sleep so they sorta know to just check in on me every so often. I love that about them they just care about me and love me.

I started to relax and swoon enough I was asleep. The next morning, we'll 2 hours later. Everyone met at the breakfast area and we all were eating before hair and makeup. "Y/N what the hell were you watching at 2 in the morning last night. Seb and I thought someone was shooting up the place."  Chris E asked.  "I have no clue it was on but I was on my phone the whole time." I say in a monotone voice. "Wait are we just ignoring the fact that 2 hours ago she was awake?" Rachel asked. "Yeh I only had like an hour of sleep."  Cobie then looked at me confused, "Scarlett and I came in around two and you fell asleep pretty fast. What do you mean 1 hour of sleep." "Ohhhhh yehhhh, I woke up at 3 cause I was bored." "YOU WERE BORED. YOU WERE SLEEPING HOW WERE YOU BORED?" Scarlett 'yelled'. "I donno?" "Go back upstairs and get to bed you aren't need for another hour so someone will get you." "Ok bye."

I need to go to bed I'm insane. Have a great day and don't do what I do and forget to sleep. Or get bored sleeping and write one shots about it. And if you have any requests let me know :)