Rose petal pink

Sky's Pov
I wake face to face with Addi. I look at her beauty and smile. She opens her gem green eyes and stretches her arms up. "Good morning" she yawns in between smiles. I close my eyes once more and that's when it happened.

Addi's Pov
I couldn't control it anymore. I gracefully smash my lips into hers. They were the color of a majestic pink rose. And her nose omfg her nose was so small and perkey. I can't believe it she's actually kissing me back. I put my hands around her perfect face. We pull back to breath. DAMN that girl is an amazing kisser. Probably the best iv ever had. I look straight into her bright blue eyes. And we stare for what seems like forever just admiring each other's appearance. Her phone buzzes. And she jumps a little disconnection our glamorous moment. I quickly place my hand on her thigh and she starts to cry. She drops her phone and I pull her into a hug.

Addie- ah honey what's wrong. Who was it?

Sky-I...it was A..ndy.

I pick up her phone and read the txt.

Addie- awwww he's so sweet. Babe he's sorry. He loves you. Maybe you should call him.

Sky-how the hell can I do that. I love him too but it will take more than an apology to over come this kind of hurt. Iv never been so scared in my whole life, and that's coming from a girl who saw both her parents get shot and had to spend her whole life in and out of foster family's. I had my sister but I have no idea where she had gone until I remet with her. And then she took advantage of my boyfriend while he was drunk. Iv been through a lot of hell in my life. And I trusted Andy with life. I never thought he would ever do this shit. I'm just so scared I don't want to loose him, but I don't want to get hurt either. I'm just so lucky to have you. You are my true sister. Always and forever. I love you so much. I know you will never hurt me.

Addie- I'm so sorry. And I really think he is too. I know this hurts but I don't think he would of ever hurt you unless intoxicated. I love you too and I always will. But I really think you should make things right with him.

Sky-ok if you say so but promise me you will never hurt me?

Addie-'I PROMISE