Gone

The next morning
Andys Pov
"Sky..SKY!!" I yell looking around the house. She is no where to be found. I'm really starting to worry, she never leaves without telling me. I should probably call her. I dial her number the line goes straight to voice mail, this is really weird. I run down stairs and grab my keys to my black mustang or as I like to call it my batmobeal. Once I'm in the vehicle I burn out of our garage. Wait maybe addi knows where she is. I don't think she has to work today so I can stop by and see if sky is there. I really hope she is okay...

Addis Pov
"I can't fucking believe you would do this to me your such an ass.. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE WE ARE THROUGH!!" I yell to my now ex boyfriend. "Fine your a fucking slut anyway and oh yeah ur a fat ass ugly bitch. There's a reason why u can't keep a fucking relationship." He growls grabbing his jacket. I pick up my remote and throw it at him. "Really me? Wow ur full of shit. Like what the hell, I just told u that u got me pregnant and u told me u don't fucking care and that ur cheating on me with some Thot at my tattoo parlor. How low are you ?" I cry tears falling down my face. "Obviously low enough to of been with ur ugly ass" he laughs. "Fuck u nick get out of my house before I call the cops." I scream picking up the house phone off of the coffee table. Nick turns around and pulls open the door to see Andy on the other side. Nick rushes passed him and down the apartment complex stairs to his car.

Andys Pov
"Are you okay?" I ask walking into addis apartment. "No not really.. Are you? Why are you here?" She asks taking a seat on her black leather couch while sighing and putting her head in her head. "I'm sorry, and I'm here because sky is missing. She's not here is she?" I ask sitting next to her. "No I haven't talked nor seen her today." She says with concern lingering in her voice. "We should call the police" I state. "It hasn't even been 24 hours yet they won't set a missing persons on her until then. Maybe we should drive everywhere she likes, and call her work and family and of course other peers." Addi tells me while standing up and grabbing her PINK jacket. "Ok" I tell her and snatch up my keys heading for the door. "Let's go" I say walking out her apartment with her following behind me.

Sky's Pov
"Stop like what the fuck!!" I scream at the top of my lungs swinging in all directions hitting a hard object in front of me. "Quit it you stupid bitch" a muffled female voice shouts. Next thing I know I'm getting smacked in the face really hard. I reach up and hold my face in a soft whimper. "Where are you taking me?" I ask. "Somewhere far far away. Now be quiet and sit down. I swear to fucking god if I hear you talk lord so help me, you won't be blinded from the bandanna but from my fist colliding with both of your eyes" she snickers while pushing me down. I fall down a few steps and land in a damp cool floor. I hear a door slam from the roof region. Who is doing this to me, and why?