Mistakes

Andys Pov
"Thanks addi" I say finishing up cleaning sky's wounds. Addi smiles at me and leans against the door frame. "You can go home now, thank you for the help." I tell her placing all the supplies on the counter. She turns around and heads down stairs. Sky wipes her eyes and sighs. "I'm so fucking tired of the bullshit you put me through." She says while standing up pushing me out of her way. I turn to stand and she walks over to the bed and sits at the end placing her head in her hands. I make my way over to her and sit next to her putting my hand on her shoulder. "What are you talking about?" I ask looking down at her cause she's so much shorter than I am. " Don't act stupid Andy you cheated on me last night, just fucking admit it. I can't keep playing your silly games. Where I fall for again and again cause I'm the stupid fuck who you feel sorry for. I mean come on who can love a girl like me. I just got lucky and you know it. You keep breaking my heart and lying to me. Why?..." She cries out. "Sky what the hell are you talking about. I was out with the band last night at the studio." I try to reassure her. She stays silent for a moment. I have no clue what she talking about. Sky then stands and go to grab her phone. "Look!" She yells throwing her phone at me. I glance down at the screen and see a naked picture of me. "Who sent you this?" I ask worry seeping out my mouth. "I would like to know the same fucking thing, cause I sure as hell (your girlfriend) didn't send it to myself." She remarks with a roll of her eyes. "I...uhh. Oohh," I try to make out. The only other person I slept with was Juliet, she must of sent this. "What was that, you... Uhh... Ooooh... You have some explaining to do." She sassily says sitting back down next to me. "Ok it's not what it looks like.. Well it is but it was a mistake. And it wasn't last night, it was when we broke up. I was drunk and the guys thought it would be good for me If I went out and got a couple drinks with them. Next thing I know the next morning I'm face to face with Juliet. I don't remember anything of that night, just what she had told me. I love you and only you. The mistake I made when we were separated means I didn't cheat on you. I'm so sorry," I cry out tears starting to inflate my crystal blue eyes. Sky grabs my hand and starts to cry as well. "Ohh Andy we all make mistakes, I'm just happy you didn't cheat on me. I love you so much." She says while I embrace her in a hug. It's now only around noon time but I'm extremely tired because I stayed in the studio all fucking night. "Wanna take a nap?" I ask Sky she nods and crawls up to the top of the bed. I pull off my black skinny jeans and ripped misfits shirt and roll in next to her cuddling her to my chest. "I'm sorry" I whisper in her ear. "I'm sorry too" she replies. "I love you" I say kissing her neck. "Hmmhm I love you too." She giggles with a yawn.