Part 15: Start of the Preliminary Chunin Exams

I completely forgot that Sasuke was supposed to have a crush on Shirayuki, I'm sorry. Also, I added the sweet tentacle boy which is much more affectionate so that the love interest would yk love Shirayuki more ig :)

            "Shirayuki! You're alive!" Naruto cheered, running towards her. 

             Shirayuki quickly tied a cloth around the stabbed wound and hid it under her jacket.

             "Oh, nice to see you guys." Shirayuki smiled.

             "You made it just in time, we were worried that you..." Sakura muttered.

             "Well, I'm alive and fine. I have to find out what I have to do with these scrolls." Shirayuki said.

             "Open the scroll." Sasuke said.

            "Okay." Shirayuki said, trusting Sasuke without a doubt.

            Kakashi then appeared, "Surprised you made it.  Well, I'm supposed to welcome you back and blah blah blah. So, congratulations. You're actually quite independent and have some skill in you. So uh, yeah okay bye." Kakashi said and disappearing.

           "Finally. I can get some sleep." Shirayuki sighed of relief.

           "What do you mean?" Sasuke asked.

           "You can't expected me to actually sleep when I'm targeted by so many people." Shirayuki scoffed.

           Everyone was gathered in a room, with the Hokage and Jonin ninjas in charge there as well. 

            "So, everyone else is here? That's nice." Sakura noticed.

            With everyone lined up, Shirayuki was behind Sakura. 

            "We will be conducting a preliminary match, since there are much more candidates than we expected." The Hokage said.

           "If you don't want to participate, you could always try next year. From here on out, it's individual. If you leave, you're teammates don't have to leave as well." The Hokage said, where Kabuto and two others left left. 

          Sasuke started to endure the pain from Orochimaru's mark and the examiners realised it.                 

            "Sasuke-Kun, you should stop now." Sakura pleaded.

           "Shut up, Sakura." 

          "It still hurts, doesn't it? You have to quit right now." Sakura told him.

         Sakura tried to raise up her hand to inform the adults about the bruise, which Sasuke stopped.

          "No, stop it Sakura. Shut up about this bruise." 

          "But-"

          "This has nothing to do with you."

          "But, Sasuke-Kun. To me, you are-"

          "That doesn't matter. I'm an avenger." Sasuke said.

          "I don't want to watch you suffer all the time. You could always take the Chunin exams next time." Sakura cried.

          Naruto listened to the conversation, confused about everything. But Shirayuki was trying to stay awake, since she was extremely tired.