Part 27: The Start of the Fight

~~Timeskip to after Naruto's training since I forgot all those details

           "I got caught off-guard. Even while being intoxicated...I should've been able to tell." Jiraiya groaned.

           Shizune continued giving him the drink, Shirayuki tried to think of what Tsunade would do with that deal.

           'Even though she loved those two, bringing them back...She wouldn't do that. She knows how many lives she would risk if she were to-'

          "Everyone, please come with me!" Shizune worriedly yelled.

          Shirayuki stood up along with the rest of them, wondering whether or not she would meet Orochimaru and Kabuto again.

          Tsunade was face to face with Orochimaru, "What's your answer?" Orochimaru asked.

         "I'll heal your arms, if you stay away from the village." Tsunade said, changing the deal.

         "Fine." Orochimaru said.

         The two walked to eachother slowly, with the others chasing after her.

         "Orochimaru will immediately attack the village if his hands are healed!" Shizune yelled.

        "If he isn't stopped now, there will be a bigger problem." Jiraiya explained. 

        Tsunade was about to heal Orochimaru's arms, when Kabuto threw a Kunai at them to separate the two.

        "To think that you'd try to do this." Orochimaru told him.

        "I always trusted you for your loyalty and your eyes which spotted her attack, Kabuto." Orochimaru praised.

         "Her chakra was filled with the intent to kill. We're from the same medical corps so..." Kabuto explained.                  

         "I was going to resurrect those two, and I went as far to say that I wouldn't attack the village." Orochimaru told her.

         "I know that you saying that you'd stay away from the village was a lie." Tsunade said.

         "If only I could see them one last time. But, I will not let myself be so blind that I accept this deal." Tsunade said.

        "It can't be helped. If that's the case, I will make you heal my hands." Orochimaru sighed.

         Tsunade charged at them, using her leg to kick the ground and destroy it. The two jumped to the side.

         "Fight me, Orochimaru!" Tsuande yelled.

         "We've never fought until now." Orochimaru realised.

         "That's right." Tsunade said, removing her green cloak.

         Tsunade quickly went to them and came at them with punch, which they dodged by jumping onto a tree branch. Tsunade went to attack again, breaking the tree branch. The two quickly ran away, with Kabuto telling Orochimaru about Jiraiya's presence.

         Tsunade kept attack, they kept running away until they were at a big empty space. Tsunade was getting quite tired, and her guard had lowered slightly. 

         "Looks like you're out of breath, Tsunade." Orochimaru grinned.

         Kabuto then ate a food pill, going for Tsunade. Fortunately, Tsunade dodged in time and aimed a punch at him, and he went to the side. Kabuto managed to dodge well, and land a few hits on her muscles.

         "I severed your bicep muscle of your arm and rectus muscle of your thigh. You won't be able to hit as hard anymore." Kabuto explained.

         Kabuto managed to land another hit on her, and Tsunade was struggling to move. Tsunade quickly pushed Kabuto out of the way and ran the other side.

         Kabuto then tried to severe her body more, but his movements were messed up. Tried to move his hand, yet his leg moved.

         He started experimenting, trying to grasp the way his body will move. He got the gist of it, grabbed his Kunai and charged at Tsunade while she was healing herself.

        A smoke bomb appeared, realeasing its smoke, Jiraiya, Naruto and Shizune there. Shirayuki still had to find a scroll, she knew that Jiraiya wouldn't be able to summon very well. 

         She helped an old lady who had a bunch of old stuff and gave Shirayuki some old scrolls she had since Shirayuki told her what she was looking for. (Barbie Diamond Castle Reference)

         There was a very old scroll but still used it, putting her name on it and quickly running back to catch up with the others. 

         Shirayuki could see Naruto confused when he saw Kabuto, and Tsunade go to attack Kabuto. Kabuto had gotten his Kunai back and cut himself to show blood and Tsunade froze.

         'It's now or never, I might not make it in time.'

         Shirayuki did some handsigns and summoned a Snow leopard which carried her to where the others were. 

          Kabuto went and punched Tsunade back, and aimed another attack but suddenly made contact with the rock his Kunai used to be stuck.

         "Thanks, Langa." Shirayuki muttered, the snow leapord disappearing to hide his presence.

         Kabuto felt the arrow which had caught his clothes behind his neck, glaring at Shirayuki. 

        "Why is Kabuto-San fighting Old Tsunade?" Naruto quivered.

        "You're slow. This is why you are no match for Sasuke." Kabuto said.

        "H-Huh?" Naruto questioned.

        "Naruto, lookat his headband." Jiraiya said.

        "I'm a spy from the Village hidden in the Sound." Kabuto explained.

        "N-No, you're lying...You taught us a lot of things during the Chunin exam, and saved me." Naruto argued, not wanting to believe that he was a bad guy.

        "I was just gathering data, I might've made a mistake with Shirayuki..But, no matter...I found out something when gather your data, Naruto." Kabuto told him

       "You have no ninja ability unlike Sasuke." Kabuto told him.

      Shirayuki got mad and quickly fired an arrow, managing to cut Kabuto's cheek.

      'I couldn't dodge it, I didn't even notice it.'

       With Tsunade, Shizune put her cloak back on and noticed how much Tsunade was trembling.

        'I've never seen Tsunade-Sama like this.'

        Shizune used a handkerchief and wiped the blood off her face.

        "Don't push yourself too much, you aren't alone. I'm your attendant so..." Shizune said worriedly.

        Naruto glared at Kabuto, "Even with a fierce look, you're not strong. If you interfere, I'll kill you." Kabuto told him.

        "You little.."

        Naruto started running at Kabuto, "Wait, Naruto. Don't-"

        'That drug is still in my system...'

        Jiraiya didn't have the strength to follow him, and could only watch.

        'His right hand shouldn't be able to move..'

        Naruto made a few shadow clones, which Kabuto managed to fight and win, Naruto being pushed back into Shizune. Shizune then spit out poison needles at Kabuto. Even with his neural reflexes not completely recovered, he used used his headband to dodge.