Chapter 29

After that day, their relationship seems to upgrade unlike before. Jungkook always acts so maturely around her which is quite overwhelming and hilarious at the same time, but he definitely nailed it.

His group is currently in LA for their concert (which she envies a lot), while she's on a freaking quarantine after testing positive for COVID-19.

She's certain that she didn't get it from LA, like how people and Jungkook have been accusing because of her— attending parties and social gatherings which is the cause of their little misunderstanding.

Lisa didn't exactly get his point of view, being jealous after learning and seeing on social media how she hang out with DJ Snake, like, hey?? she needs to promote her songs in Los Angeles, and she really has to do that since both work together for music and partly for connections.

And of course, Jungkook being the worldwide star offered to freaking collaborate with her which she didn't hesitate to refuse.

The world will explode if they'll collab. She's sure of that. She already has enough shippers on the side. She won't feed their hungry souls more, so that's a no no.

The guy got mad after hearing that, but remembering his own words that he'll be a better and deserving boyfriend, he let all of those slide. She didn't know whether it was a good thing or not.

And speaking of a better boyfriend, Jungkook has been nagging her and even tried on flying to Seoul after the news broke out of her getting infected by the virus.

"Lisa, baby how are you feeling?"

She can hear some muffled sounds in the background as Jungkook talks on his phone.

Lisa sighed for like how many times already. This has been going for like, days already. The same line keeps on repeating every time they call each other.

"For the nth time, Jungkook, I'm fine--"

"I ordered a chicken soup for you, it should be delivered anytime soon, okay? Just wait for it."

"Okay..."

"Drink your medicine too. You should take care of yourself. I'm still not there to do that for you...I told you, that Snake has a virus, you won't listen to me---"

Here he goes again...

"Yah! I went home very healthy, okay? Stop blaming people!"

Lisa whined as she snuggle the life-size Cooky merch that Jungkook gave her before flying to LA. He even left it together with his perfume, telling her to spray it on the big uh--bear? Yeah. For her to not miss him that much.

As for him, he took two of her lip balms with a reason of;

"So I can feel like you're kissing me every time I use it."

Indeed, she saw him using it through a picture from Twitter.

She finds it ridiculous and cute at the same time.

"Hmm. But still. Anyways, I already contacted my cleaner to disinfect your place too. You should just rest. I made sure Bambam is feeding our cats and Like very well. I have a token for him."

Her eyebrows furrowed upon hearing his words. Since when? And how?

"Since when did my cats become yours too?"

"Since you left them on me to go to that snake."

"Hey!"

Lisa can hear his chuckle from the other line. It didn't take him long to speak again. He even sighed heavily as if the world is placed on his shoulders.