moving on

TW: matrue language

The next day George didn't show up at school witch worried some people. I mean he's a straight A student with a perfect attendance record if no one was worried that would be a problem a big problem

"Clay I bet he's fine."Nick said trying to find a way to calm his friend down

Both Nick and Karl wondered why clay was so worried about George he had only known him for like 2 weeks and barely talked. This was manly because of Tyler. Then it hit Nick straight in the head 'Tyler'. All of George's friends knew about Tyler and how he treated his boyfriend. They have all tried to stop it to but Tyler would just hurt George even more. Nick stormed off and walk over to Tyler.

"Hey bitch." Nick said red from anger.

"What do you want." Tyler said with an annoyed expression.

"Where's George you ass." Nick said holding Tyler by the hem of his shirt.

"That slut broke up with me probably 'cause of your new friend arsehole." Tyler said looking down at the smaller with hatetred in his eyes, Nick stood there with shock. What did he mean 'new friend.'

"Clay? You nimrod he loved you. You just stared beating him when you mad or drunk." Nick sternly. After school Clay went to see George. When Clay got to his house George was confused to clay of all people.

"clay?" george said grogly sence clay had woken him up. "what are you doing h-" george was cut of by a pair of hands wraed around his waist. It was clay. clay was hugging him. george blushed at the thought.

"you scared me." he said holding the smaller tighter.

"clay? why are you hear?" george asked

"well um you did't show up at school today and when I left yesterday I heard screaming from your house so I got worried." clay said letting go of the smaller and looking down at him.

"what! you heard that?" he asked seeming tarrified.

"ya. sorry if that sounds creepy." clay said looking into the brunetts eyes with a small smile.

"why do you care no one cares?"he asked looking up back into the blonds eyes.

"your sweet. I like you." he said admiering the shorter.

george blushed at clay words. clay and george had talked more and started hanging out. clay was supost to go over to george's and watch a film. george and clay both know there feelings for each other. do they know if the other likes them. no. no they don't but they both think it's for the best. anytime george came over to clay's his mom would be there so she knows (oh she knows she knows and i know she know and i know she knows. srry that just came to mind and i thought it was funny:)) how flirty her son is. clay's mom hannah hang out all the time. they like to imbarres clay together clay hated that now not only did hid mom imbarris him so did george. when clay's little sister drista meat george she was almost as happy as clay. she was promest by george that he would help her do her make-up and hair. clay was happy that george and his famliy got along. that was all but his step-dad. paul was very homeophobic so when ever george showd up in skirts, dresses, or croptops he would get a discusted glear from paul. clay and paul used to get along very well but that all ended when clay can out as bi to his mom and paul so everythning had changed for the worse.

___________________________________________

ty for reading this chapter
yes hannah is hannah rose no one ever adds her so i am
eat, drink, and take care of your selfs

ily-alex