CHAPTER 20 ⚠️

[JENNIE]

I pressed my lips unto hers for I've been holding the vibrating sensation between my legs the moment I got on top of her. Her eyes never changed, it's still enticing and by looking at it could make you drown like you were in an ocean.

I'll make it up to her. We'll make it up for this together.

Her warm lips softly fighting for dominance and I can taste the whiskey but with a little twist of sweetness from her lips.

I ignore the call of my buzzing phone by turning it off and get back into kissing Lisa.

She suck my lower lip and I started to push my tongue inside her mouth. This time, she tangle her tongue with mine and it's making my underwear soaker. I pulled from our kiss and stationed both of my legs between her body, entrapping her while slowly removing my half-tore dress from my shoulder down to my chest without removing my gaze at her famish eyes. She placed her both hands on each of my thighs, brushing them tenderly and my body's trembling with her touch.

She ripped my dress apart, exposing my bra and underwear, her eyes landed on my cleavage. She lick her lips at the sight of it and I started teasing her centers with my ass. She groaned for not hitting her spot.

"Take this off and I'll show you," I demanded, pertaining to my bra.

Before reaching my bra to unclasp it, she let her fingers travel from my neck down to my tightly kept mounds. She lifted the pad under my erect nipple and circle it with her thumb causing me to moan.

"I haven't even started yet, Nini," She smirked arrogantly and it's making me more turn on.

"Then show me," I whispered huskily.

She bit her lip while playing with my erect nipples, sending more vibration to my sex while I gasp out of pleasure.I lowered the other pad of my bra to expose my other erect nipple waiting for it to be treated the same as the other one. She sucked it roughly while still playing her thumb with the other. I can feel her warm and wet tongue encircling around my nipple causing me to shudder and moan.

"Mmm- Ahhh- yes like that," I moaned weakly as she suck the other one and started unclasping my bra. My perfect mounds are now facing her while still in a position where my legs is still between her groin area, just near to her soaking cunt.

"So wet for me, aren't you? I can feel your underwear penetrating my clothes," She said in a husk.

"You're one to talk. I'll check the status behind this," I paced backwards to have space in unbuttoning her denim jeans. I pull the zipper down and grabbed the jeans downward to remove it off her. My eyes widened when I saw her not wearing any underwear.

"Oh good heavens, you're making me more turn on by not wearing any underwear,"

"Remove yours," She said in a husk and hoarse tone that's driving me more crazy because of how hot she sounds when she commanded me to remove my underwear.

I pulled mine of and throw it aside.

For a girl sex, I am not a novice but not a pro as well. I'm simply an average who wants to give equal pleasure to her partner. I pressed my cunt to her cunt making it more wet and flowy, interlocking our legs and started rubbing towards each other's sex. We both moaned loudly and threw our backs in pleasure while tribbing. Our position is better as I feel our clits rubbing against each other that it made us gasp and moan like music.