All Truth Out Ep 13

Sasu: It means we have another war to fight
Hina: Another war!
Lord Hyuga: Yes, I'm sure Ren and Karin has picked up on this young lady
Sasu: And I already wish Ren dead...
Lance: Ren the vampire who's father killed King Uchiha
Lord Hyuga: What I'm about to say will change the course you know...(Pause)... Lord Sasuke
Sasu: Lord??
Hina: Father what does this have to do with Sasuke?? And why address him...
Lord Hyuga: Hinata enough... (Starts)

Lord Hyuga: I told you the story of Fayra and Nara... But I'd didn't tell you that Goddess Nara was married to King Uchiha... And that the night they died they had a Son, That Son was named SASUKE UCHIHA.... That Son was you Lord Sasuke....

Sasuke: WHAT!!!
Hina: Sasuke is that child??
Lance: That's impossible
Devin: So that's how it is...
Other vampires: What's going on... He's the son of the king!!

Lord Hyuga: The truth is...Sasuke the night you were born was the night of the rebellion, They new the only way to kill a Goddess was to attack at her must weakest moment and for Goddess that's child birth, After you were born, you mother begged your father to take you and leave, Ren's father was your uncle that mean Ren is your cousin, Royal blood but not in line for the throne.

Sasu: I can't believe this!!

Lord Hyuga: There's more, Ren father Ragnor Uchiha didn't like the fact that God's and Demons are trying to unite he wanted the world for his own, your father wanted peace he hated the fact that his brother so powerful yet to him so foolish gave himself to Nara, So To get his due he was the one who killed Nara, After she gave birth to you she was out of power she couldn't move or escape, she would only slow them down, So she stayed and she took on Ragnor... His last breath was hers.

Devin: What happen to the King then...
Hina: From what I was thought, Ren killed the king then again didn't Karin kill Goddess Nara??

Lord Hyuga: Well... Ren ambushed King Uchiha, due to his weak mind believing in peace and love, he couldn't bring himself to kill his own Nephew, The truth is Sasuke he was already injured by his father in law, He didn't approve of Nara's marriage to him, But he won him over then we got new she went into labor,I was there but I had to go back to my own realm as he instructed, So he was already weaken.

 Ren ambushed King Uchiha, due to his weak mind believing in peace and love, he couldn't bring himself to kill his own Nephew, The truth is Sasuke he was already injured by his father in law, He didn't approve of Nara's marriage to him, But he won...

Sasu: This is too much to take in!!! But wait!! How did I end up with my parents...Their names Uchiha as well!
Lance: Yes what happened why wasn't Sasuke killed that night?

Lord Hyuga: There were Four Lord's and One King the King also being a Lord, in the realm of demons we divide and answer to King Uchiha, Of course I still reign, Then you have Lord Ragnor the kings brother you have the King himself and then their was the kings right hand Lord Forth Minato, He was the best of us all fast strong skilled, To gain time he suggested taking the prince and to give time the King stayed back to fight... Minato was pleasant and had friends even in the human world you were placed with a family, They weren't under mind control they were given the task protect you and you shall always remember your name, Sasuke Uchiha... Sasuke since your father's Death you have been the King of all demons...

Sasu: The King of all demons!!! I was turned this can't be true!!!

Lord Hyuga: You were awaken, Minato did his duty to protect you from the shadows, he was killed many years after I was left to watch over you, When Ren killed your mortal parents he thought you were another human, his bite awaken your powers Minato sealed, he is your bloodline after all... He just doesn't know it....

Hina: So what now?
Sasu: What NOW!!! How long have you known been centuries and now you tell me this!! Did you expect me to take on the roll gladly oh I'm King, FUCK NO!!!
Hina: Sasuke Clam down!! Father didn't...
Lance: You expects us to follow him now?

Sasu: Hmph since I no longer need to keep formality, I give no fucks what you want to do, Listen I will kill Ren... And I will avenge my parents both of them!! I don't care who Ren is!!

Lord Hyuga: Sasuke I'm not asking you to take over command but know that this is now a war...
Sasu: I need some time to think just leave me be (Walks away)
Hina: *Sasuke*
______________________________________________________________
(Sasuke room)

Saku: Where am I? (Slow sits up) * I can hear the conversation outside...what's happening* Some one is coming!
Sasu: (Opens the door) * I cant believe this shit!!* (Looks up) your awake
Saku: Sas...Sasuke...
Sasu: You remember me!
Saku: How is this!? Where is this??
Sasu: Your at my home, alot happen...
Saku: My body feels different, what's wrong with me
Sasu: What's the last thing you remember?
Saku: Remember... I was at my friend's house, he was telling me about Hinata, Then I saw you, you did something to him... Its all blank after that.
Sasu: *Did he video what happen that night? And if he did, did she see my visual attack?*
Saku: Sasuke what's going on?
Sasu: * Her scent it's even more desirable than before it's like a drug!!*
Saku: * His scent...what happening to me...I want to...*

Saku: Sasuke

Saku: Sasuke...
Sasu: I desire....

€ To Be Continued€