Verdict Ep 24

Saku: Walk with me Hinata
Hina: Yes My Lady...

(Out in the yard)
Saku: So??
Hina: Yes...Ahh well...
Saku: It's okay go on...
Hina: Sigh... I know I can't fix things and I am not here to ask you to have mercy on me...
Saku: So, What's your reason for...
Hina: Sakura I'm sorry...
Saku: Huh..
Hina: We've been best friends for so long, but my emotions for Sasuke pushed me to make wrong choices... I don't think you remember...but...

# Flash Back #

-Hina: Back when we were in our first year of highschool..-

• Saku: Hinata!! I'm so happy for you and Naruto!
Hina: (Giggles) I can't believe it either...
Saku: Why do you say that...
Hina: Sakura had you ever loved someone so much you would die for them?
Saku: Not really...
Hina: There was this guy, and up to this day I still have feelings for him... But, he never shows any interest... I would always go out my way for him... And I almost died for him...

 And I almost died for him

Saku: Wow that's serious... aren't you like 15...
Hina: (Giggles) Yeah but that's what is was, Naruto Kun makes me feel different tho his acknowledge me he loves me for what he sees and when I'm with him I can forget about the other boy...
Saku: What was his name...
Hina: His name?? Sasuke...
Saku: Sasuke huh... Well he's a fool missing out on a great gurl like to....
Hina: Thanks Sakura•

# Flash Back Ends #

Saku: Oh.. I remember now, you did mention it...
Hina: Lady Sakura, All of this was overwhelming...when I had to give up Naruto that broke something in me but then another mind said this was my chance again with Sasuke... I know you love him... You've risk your life more than me. And you've gotten what I've couldn't aquire...
Saku: And what's that?
Hina: His Love... I'm truly sorry... Even tho your my superior you still tried to save me reason with me... And I've only though about myself....
Saku: Hinata...

Hina: Yes my lady

Hina: Yes my lady...
Saku: Call me Sakura...
Hina: Huh!! (Surprised)
Saku: Hinata you are my best friend... And I love you I now understand why you did what you did I would of done the same time for the man I love... Hinata I forgive you...
Hina: Saku...Sakura!!! (Crys)
Saku: Oh my... Don't cry... I've really missed you... Especially since I have no friends here... (Laughs)
Hina: (Hugs her) Sakura!!! Oh... Your burning up you have a fever?
Saku: Huh...Not really... Wait you too...